These Filipino Nurses Getting Treated Like Sex Slaves In America

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Shiiiit, look up how they are being treated in the Middle East.
I was about to say, i see it with my own eyes working over there :mjlol:
shyt who they really doing dirty are the house maids. I be watching some if the interviews mad as fukk. And them Indian/Bengalis construction workers be getting that no Vaseline treatment. Be working them to filth and then they don't even pay them. Can't go home because employers got their passports and they have nothing to go home to because they sold everything including land for those who had it because whoever recruited them sold em duck tales about the pay so they assed out.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
shyt who they really doing dirty are the house maids. I be watching some if the interviews mad as fukk. And them Indian/Bengalis construction workers be getting that no Vaseline treatment. Be working them to filth and then they don't even pay them. Can't go home because employers got their passports and they have nothing to go home to because they sold everything including land for those who had it because whoever recruited them sold em duck tales about the pay so they assed out.

This is facts. I didn't know holding passports hostage was a thing until some of the Filipinos who worked the service jobs (barbers, restaurant staff, etc) would open up about their experiences. No communication about whether their work visa will be renewed or if they need to look for another job, can't even get their passport back in any case, and shyt pay.

At the same time (tho this prob applies more to the bengalis) it makes you ponder just how shyt things are back in their home for them to consider it being an upgrade coming to the middle east for this treatment. When ppl ask me how it is working in the middle east, i'm honest in that it's an easy comfortable lucrative life... but to not get it twisted: i got a blue passport and work for a major corporation. If your passport different, good luck.