These females kill me nut chasing during memorial day weekend, All star weekend, etc

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:yeshrug: Those trick a$$ n!ggas deserve to get caught up, along with the crumb a$$ local n!ggas in there trickin' tryin' to compete with them :wow:

What do those strumpets have to lose? If they don't bag a baller, worst case scenario, they get pregnant (father unknown, but probaly Shawty Lo's road manager's) and she gets public assistance after her reckless weenkend, and she'll probably get a simp to help her take care of the rugrats:bryan:....or she can abort mission at the clinic if she she doesn't want to take responsibility :wow:

Hoes are winning :manny:...................................... :snoop: :wtb:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
2012 Memorial Day Weekend in SoBe "South Beach" - YouTube
this basically sums it up. just add more drunk and high dreadheads that look like they haven't showered in a month and more fat hoes walking around with the skimpiest bikinis

i used to be able to handle the ratchetness that went on, can't no more. i let the out-of-towners have the beach for the weekend.

How Bout The 4 HourS Of Traffic To Get To The Beach :skip:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I mean if Meagan Good or some other female celebrity were in town and it were as easy to hit as with male celebrities then I'd be doing the shyt too.

fukk I look like sitting around when I could be making Meagan say my name.

The difference being that male basketball players, celebrities and whatever will smash random after random and it's expected of them.

:flabbyhov: That's terrible that you admitted this.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
:flabbyhov: That's terrible that you admitted this.

Lusting after and possibly smashing Meagan Good > lusting after skeezers in the club

plus I'd be all up in her crib with the :smugdraper::noah::pachaha::steviej::shaq: faces all on her instagram

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Lusting after and possibly smashing Meagan Good > lusting after skeezers in the club

plus I'd be all up in her crib with the :smugdraper::noah::pachaha::steviej::shaq: faces all on her instagram

O ok I read your op wrong I thought you said you would fly out. But these ratchet beast flood miami thinking they can come up every year. If a nobody like me won't fukk with you, what makes you think a celeb will?

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
How Bout The 4 HourS Of Traffic To Get To The Beach :skip:

last time i hit the beach during ratchet weekend was in 2010 and that's only because a good friend of mine was bartending and begged me to come thru. she was cool peoples, plus she's a sweetheart so i took the bullet and went down there

what's usually a 15-20 minute trip was a 2+ hour drive:gag:

got free liq all night + i met a bad chick i started messing with for a while tho:smugbiden:

never again tho:wtb:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
last time i hit the beach during ratchet weekend was in 2010 and that's only because a good friend of mine was bartending and begged me to come thru. she was cool peoples, plus she's a sweetheart so i took the bullet and went down there

what's usually a 15-20 minute trip was a 2+ hour drive:gag:

got free liq all night + i met a bad chick i started messing with for a while tho:smugbiden:

never again tho:wtb:

It was :ahh: when I was there and no ratchetness

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to go to Myrtle Beach every memorial day weekend up until I turned 25. I will say this If you got money or game you can smash easy. Most of the chicks that go are looking to get freaked out or a baller. But its also women who really ride the bikes. The dudes that get the most play are the ones with the bikes. If you don't have a bike at least have a nice ride. If you a passenger rider with no money.:ufdup:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
women by nature want the man other women want :manny:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I mean if Meagan Good or some other female celebrity were in town and it were as easy to hit as with male celebrities then I'd be doing the shyt too.

fukk I look like sitting around when I could be making Meagan say my name.

The difference being that male basketball players, celebrities and whatever will smash random after random and it's expected of them.

worst analogy ever

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Drake told us about these women @The G.O.D II

One hotel room, and all y'all sleepin'
Housekeeping knock to see if all y'all decent
Young girls envy the life y'all leadin'
Never satisfied wit a nice calm evenin'
You be at the games lookin right, all season
But you always with me, on the night y'all leavin'

He knows it so well, he knows the hustle so well :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Well don't just state it. Expand on your thought, friend.

come man breh..u seem like a good dude..

but think bout it...a lone male groupie on a mission to smash Meagan Goode?
:comeon:
Celebrities fukk groupies..not the other way around..
Shorty gonna have to choose u for anything to pop off
Is security even gonna let u near her?:usure:

Now flip the question around..a fine ass female groupie trying to get close to Mike Vick..security gonna try to smash her first or holla at her friends..
Its easy as fukk for female groupies to get noticed by rappers,athletes,actors etc

Not matter how fine,sexy,handsome you're..chances of a regular nikka getting at a female celebrity are very slim
You will most likely end up being arrested for stalking :pachaha:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
come man breh..u seem like a good dude..

but think bout it...a lone male groupie on a mission to smash Meagan Goode?
:comeon:
Celebrities fukk groupies..not the other way around..
Shorty gonna have to choose u for anything to pop off
Is security even gonna let u near her?:usure:

Now flip the question around..a fine ass female groupie trying to get close to Mike Vick..security gonna try to smash her first or holla at her friends..
Its easy as fukk for female groupies to get noticed by rappers,athletes,actors etc

Not matter how fine,sexy,handsome you're..chances of a regular nikka getting at a female celebrity are very slim
You will most likely end up being arrested for stalking :pachaha:

But that's exactly what I stated in my post, though.