These females kill me nut chasing during memorial day weekend, All star weekend, etc

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
bytches be talking about "yea gurl working overtime, extra shifts, etc for MIA on memorial day weekend" Then you see the pics and they seven deep in a one bedroom at the comfort inn :dead: Chasing after Drake and wind up bussin down Shawty lo road manager after getting wasted at wet willies. And hos wonder why they can't find any good men:smugcheeseeyes:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
tumblr_lpvdmtaXp31r1zphpo1_500.gif

Jk yea I've seen girls try & get some dikk from celebrities when they know they in town, pathetic

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
bytches be talking about "yea gurl working overtime, extra shifts, etc for MIA on memorial day weekend" Then you see the pics and they seven deep in a one bedroom at the comfort inn :dead: Chasing after Drake and wind up bussin down Shawty lo road manager after getting wasted at wet willies. And hos wonder why they can't find any good men:smugcheeseeyes:

:damn:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:dead: i went to nba all star weekend in LA, even being from the bay the land of pimps n
Hoes, i aint never seen anythin quite like that before

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
the amount of ghetto filth that will infest the beach this weekend:huhldup:

Describe how it goes down breh. I know u natives get pissed that shakida and all her friends balling in their 2 star hotel ruin the whole weekend

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Describe how it goes down breh. I know u natives get pissed that shakida and all her friends balling in their 2 star hotel ruin the whole weekend

this basically sums it up. just add more drunk and high dreadheads that look like they haven't showered in a month and more fat hoes walking around with the skimpiest bikinis

i used to be able to handle the ratchetness that went on, can't no more. i let the out-of-towners have the beach for the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

:ooh: :deadkobe:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I mean if Meagan Good or some other female celebrity were in town and it were as easy to hit as with male celebrities then I'd be doing the shyt too.

fukk I look like sitting around when I could be making Meagan say my name.

The difference being that male basketball players, celebrities and whatever will smash random after random and it's expected of them.