These Dr Miami Build-A-Thot bodies are getting out of hand now

broller

Veteran
Daps

Second pic kind of looks like
pngtree-fried-chicken-crispy-chicken-drumstick-cartoon-clipart-png-image_2965831.jpg

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
This thicc moroccan bish is butted out and you can tell she ugly too. this is a perfect example of how insane its gotten.. how you even walk down the street with this chick and feel a sense of pride :what:

she's purely for carrying your nuts from place to place... smh. you mean to tell me you gonna ask her questions about her goals and dreams? whole feed just full of likes of celebrity couples. her follower count low so you may as well try to eat :yeshrug:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
This thicc moroccan bish is butted out and you can tell she ugly too. this is a perfect example of how insane its gotten.. how you even walk down the street with this chick and feel a sense of pride :what:

she's purely for carrying your nuts from place to place... smh. you mean to tell me you gonna ask her questions about her goals and dreams? whole feed just full of likes of celebrity couples. her follower count low so you may as well try to eat :yeshrug:

Black community’s fav pastime is flexing - “my bytch ass is fatter than yours”

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Ew.....just ew.......dudes don't even realize that their perspectives have been skewed and influenced.......all for the girl who looks like the other girl who looks like the other girl who patterned her look after the men who want to look feminine