Daps
Reppin
NC

INiqX2i.gif
aYSNjcV.gif

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
This shyt has officially turned into an arms race, its not even stripper-party girl types getting this stuff anymore.. ALL women I guess due to social media is jumping on the wave to compete with each other.. HUGE facebook groups exploding and girls are going under multiple times like its nothing.. They looking for sponsors too, alot might have enough for surgeries but they always coming up short on after care and massages thats needed..

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
:russ: It’s that Ghanaian insta thot.

I don’t think she did surgery (doubt she can afford it without a sponsor) - it’s most likely photoshop.

Some of these African insta thots are hilarious. A lot of them don’t have the face to attract celebrities/athletes & rather than go read their books, get qualifications & find a regular job - they stay trying to fake the funk with photoshop & creating a fake life while selling p*ssy to any regular Joe that can pay.

There’s a Liberian one that used to claim she’s a medical student. :mjlol: bytch still ain’t graduate after almost a decade & she has changed the profession on her profile.