Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
So she got her bad friend to send her a pic of herself holding a fork :dead:

"Scam on" Our women y'all :francis:

Wait she feels too ugly for a sugar daddy and finds this ugly broad to catfish for her :gucci:

If you gone spend money at least get an attractive looking bytch :why:

That sugardaddy LOST BIG TIME :mjlol:
Lol, girl with the fork looks strong as fukk in the face. I almost thought that was a dude :mjlol:
That's the chick from bad girls club, I guess she was considered one of the :takedat: castmates for the season. The show has fallen off a lot, but if he gets played by some ig p*ssy he deserves it. How do people still get catfished??

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That's the chick from bad girls club, I guess she was considered one of the :takedat: castmates for the season. The show has fallen off a lot, but if he gets played by some ig p*ssy he deserves it. How do people still get catfished??
He's probably really old and doesn't know shyt about technology.

He probably thinks he's smart by asking her to take a picture with a fork in her hand :mjlol: He probably talked about it with his rich cac buddies and they were like "Tell her to take a pic with a fork in her hand hehehe" :mjgrin:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
A friend of mine could pass for a female if he dressed a certain way, he'd scam guys on webcam and they'd give him a shyt ton of gift cards and money

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Her friend hits her up at a random time of night to take a picture with a fork and she happened to be fully dressed with makeup on and all. Fully dressed at her house like she ready to go out, but the message said it's already 10:30 when she sent the text.

Also says "I'm too ugly" but her icon pic looks fine.

Also I know there are simps, but people are really throwing money at girls they've never met?

I'm not doubting this stuff may be valid, but this is why I'm skeptical of anything on the internet because you can push agendas pretty easily based on speculation. Every story whether true or not has the potential to transfer a belief, especially when other people believe it's true.

Last edited:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's 2017.

Who in the hell send money to somebody without meeting them first in person? Or conversely, you can use video chat nowadays unless they're in some 3rd world country.

If he can be scammed, I encourage that ho! Don't chastise her for his stupidity
I would never encourage hoes getting something for nothing. Let him get Ls all day but if she gonna profit, hell naw.

It's principalities involved.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

YOU nikkaS BELIEVE EVERYTHING THESE HOES POST ON THE INTERNET...

SHES CLEARLY DISSING THE BLACK WOMAN WITH SOME SIMPLE ASS PHOTOSHOP...

:comeon:NAH SHES JUST EXPOSING HER FRIEND ON IG.

:aicmon:GOT CLOWNS IN ANOTHER THREAD ASKING IF R.KELLY POSTED HE WAS 15 YRS OLD.

:devil:
:evil: