These bitter twitter birds putting in OT (kyries BM)šŸ¦

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associatesā„¢
Daps
This is who made that tweet

Less than 8,000 followers.

The guise of pro-blackness is to only keep straight black men obsequious to the whole mammy culture.
I might as well put this quote in my sig at this point. Literally acted out my statement to a tee.

Does she question Serenaā€™s pro blackness? :sas2:

Always heartwarming to see some common sense. :mjcry:

Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll call her a pick me though. :mjlol:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
reaction-sloppy.gif
:dead:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Loolll said on here multiple times but you're a fool if you take these I can do what I want but you can't ass chick's seriously.

Just miserable and perpetually single pretending she likes women because no man stays around long enough after he catches a whiff of her bad energy.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

@Benjamin Sisko every single time. She doesnā€™t even have any interest in men at all, and yet she wants to dikk policeā€¦. See how deep this sickness runs? Especially amongst the lick a license crowd?

Itā€™s like those fakkits on Twitter keep doing. Worrying about and bashing other black men (and only black men) when they date out but pay a blinds eye to when bw do it (or having race detishes and doing race play. Or marrying racist or having Sperminatorā€™s kids or being infected with HIV). When you show them this they ignore it like bytches).