these are the types of females i like

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
lol omg what! I dnt give u compliments as a form of a "pat on the back" thats demeaning of you, your strong u dnt need my approval or anything of that nature to define you my dear. and im not a panderer. btw where were u when i made this thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/these-are-the-types-of-females-i-like-2.374108/
i am also a member of #doublefudgelove which u never seem to notice or partake in. If your gonna make a point against me go do some research i love my coco sisters, i love bw of all shades geez louise.
You went from a simp to hoh

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the same boat as her. You once said lightskin women are demons. Now you want us? :usure:
:russ: lol i keep forgetting people dnt know when im trollin, but naw i've always sed i love every shade i do have more of a bias towards darkskin women since im also darkskin and know how much crap we have to endure. srry if i confused u or anyone else making light of colorism isnt cute or funny.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
fuohlq3.jpg
7hn7ZDd.jpg
bPp5aR2.jpg
gFZeO4z.jpg
CRDvXvnVAAAUio4.jpg
tumblr_nx7pj7HOic1r7c1obo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nuj7znZOvC1r8efu6o3_1280.jpg
6a01c9cf9066520642c371012ef5d6f4.jpg
tumblr_new179rmhZ1qe9yjjo1_1280.jpg
358phsz.jpg
dnt judge me dammit

You like what you like. This is a judgement free zone.

Play on playa!

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
lol omg what! I dnt give u compliments as a form of a "pat on the back" thats demeaning of you, your strong u dnt need my approval or anything of that nature to define you my dear. and im not a panderer. btw where were u when i made this thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/these-are-the-types-of-females-i-like-2.374108/
i am also a member of #doublefudgelove which u never seem to notice or partake in. If your gonna make a point against me go do some research i love my coco sisters, i love bw of all shades geez louise.

The fact that you even had to do an "experiment," speaks volumes, & not about you, but about Black Men in general.Black Men are obsessed with skin color.:yeshrug:That's what your experiment concludes.

I've dated a non-black guy who did not mention my skin color ONCE. Where as with Black Men will mention your skin color all the time, it's a rarity for them to not mention it.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
The fact that you even had to do an "experiment," speaks volumes, & not about you, but about Black Men in general.Black Men are obsessed with skin color.:yeshrug:That's what your experiment concludes.

I've dated a non-black guy who did not mention my skin color ONCE. Where as with Black Men will mention your skin color all the time, it's a rarity for them to not mention it.
meh ur both right and wrong i think if intentions are pure then obsession or extreme fondness of different shades of color or a love for the beauty of melanin is ok. like u ever seen a bw that has good skin that glows shyt is mesmerizing so u may get dudes that tlk about it alot on some "man i love caramel skin girls" etc. and its also hard not to mention color when we are a chocolate rainbow, plus ur specifically tying that with colorism or men being colorstruck. Why dnt u call out the women that say "darkskin chocolate men only" or "damn girl he lookin like a bar of hershey" or "gimme a lightbrite nikka."? kinda bias on your part to not hold bw to the same as us bm. I dnt care what a non black did or had to say.