These 4K UHD TVs are Inexpensive

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I’m about to cop a 65’ 4K for my living room. I only buy Samsung TVs but I’m deciding between a Series 8 LED for $898 or the $1300 QLED

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
You're talking about panels and not the tv. :francis:

I don't even use panels. I use the stand
. I'm going on a decade with my current TV and everything is good. :obama:
:deadmanny:
This is going in my sig

I remember it took me a minute to convert over to flat screen HD tvs. I still had a tube tv until '08, but the screen was flat. I was in parent's basement at the time, so I cut a square hole in the wall and propped the tv up from behind the wall with the front through the hole so it looked like a had a flat screen mounted to the wall :pachaha:

Then I wised up and copped a Samsung HD...Been through several tv's since then, but that joint is still working

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Wal-Mart lives off of people like this:mjlol:

This is going in my sig

I remember it took me a minute to convert over to flat screen HD tvs. I still had a tube tv until '08, but the screen was flat. I was in parent's basement at the time, so I cut a square hole in the wall and propped the tv up from behind the wall with the front through the hole so it looked like a had a flat screen mounted to the wall :pachaha:

Then I wised up and copped a Samsung HD...Been through several tv's since then, but that joint is still working

Just because I don’t put it on a wall makes this the funniest thing ever? Last I recall the TVs came with a stand so I could place it on top of a flat surface. :dwillhuh:

Everyone has their own way of placing a tv. Don’t understand the problem. :dahell:

And if it has to do with the use of panels, not everyone is a technonerd like y’all. Be specific. :camby:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just because I don’t put it on a wall makes this the funniest thing ever? Last I recall the TVs came with a stand so I could place it on top of a flat surface. :dwillhuh:

Everyone has their own way of placing a tv. Don’t understand the problem. :dahell:

And if it has to do with the use of panels, not everyone is a technonerd like y’all. Be specific. :camby:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

You sounded like an idiot in every single one your post in this thread.

But hey do you. :yeshrug: