There's something that disgusts me to no end and I'd like women to explain.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
This shyt is common b...and anybody who doesn't think so is wildin. This same scenario play out with one of my homies. He moved out of town to another state. He came back home eventually but, he was down there for a year. Was fukking with this broad. He was doing his thing, fukkin other broads, she was doing hers too. She got pregnant. Girl said it could only be either my boy's or some other dude she was fukkin with. The girl wanted it to be the other dude's cuz she stopped fukkin with my boy and actually got serious with that dude.....and my boy wanted it to be the other dude's kid too because he didn't want the responsibility........and the fact that the other dude's family was not rich but, well off while my boy was broke/barely employed :patrice: Even if it turned out to be my boy's kid, he and the girl had decided to just let the other dude think it was his :patrice:

My boy was on the phone like......."Even if it is mine, it'll be better off with him. He can raise him better than I can"......I'm on the other end like :mindblown:

Now the girl got a DNA test in secret later on and found out it was really the other dude's kid but, its just the principle of the matter. They was really gonna pass it off as that nikka's kid if they had too and he wouldnt have known a thing :snoop: The fact they were even talking about doing something so evil had me like :what:

Honestly I wouldn't have been as upset if ol girl kept it real with me. I asked her plenty of times if there was a possibiltiy of another man being the father and she would always end of crying and getting mad. But I told her you can shed all the tears you like, if he ain't mine I will FIND OUT! So I naturally assumed it was mine thinking she was smart enough to know about home DNA test kits. She obviously thought I was dumb enough to take her for her word!!!!!

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Honestly I wouldn't have been as upset if ol girl kept it real with me. I asked her plenty of times if there was a possibiltiy of another man being the father and she would always end of crying and getting mad. But I told her you can shed all the tears you like, if he ain't mine I will FIND OUT! So I naturally assumed it was mine thinking she was smart enough to know about home DNA test kits. She obviously thought I was dumb enough to take her for her word!!!!!

Glad you were persistent. You could've easily got got. If a woman acts funny about a DNA test, that's a huge red flag. What's there to hide?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Imma keep it 100. Im from the hood. My oldest sister was whoring around back in the day. I love her but, it is what it is. When she got pregnant with my little nephew, she said this dude was the father. I was only a little boy then, my brother was about 17. That dude started calling my sister out her name. Said she was lying and tryna put a baby on him. So naturally, my brother and my older cousin went to go see that nikka. Beat his ass outside in front of everybody. Come find out, he really wasnt my nephew's father and my sister knew. It was some nikka from way up in Philly :troll:

Edit: I realized that shyt sounds just like Menace II Society :heh:

I hate to call your sister a ratchet. But females like this end up havin nyggaz killed and in jail al behind some bullshyt. :snoop:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Besides financial reasons(which is still sick) why would you lie about who the father of your child is?:why:

I'm not saying any women on here have done it but it's far too common for you all to not know a women who has. I want to know how they defend and live with it?

There needs to be a mandatory paternity test for each child at birth because lord knows these super simps would never ask or even think to ask for one.

I wouldnt know i havent done this.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
99.9% of the time a woman will put the baby
off on the most ambitious nikka in her p*ssy
at the time.
yes it's happened to me and 3 of my close
friends.
you cant trust a female......period.
a0yqua.jpg

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was one time watching that show on ABC that puts people in a weird situation to find out how they will react, they did a set up where they put these strangers next to a couple actors who are talking about lying about who the father of the kid is and then the actors turn to the strangers and say "what would you do? would you tell him the truth?" and i swear this white bytch who wasnt an actor says "you need to do whatever is the best for the baby" my reaction was like:whoo: these irresponsible hoes will not deal with shyt themselves. what happened to having morals?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObTYgaYd5EQ[/ame]

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
I seen shyt like this up close with my brother 10 yrs. ago. The chick he was dating at the time had a baby. During her pregnancy, my mom started to have a bad feeling about the chick. Even before the baby was born, my mom kept telling my brother to get a paternity test. I know he wasn't trying to hear it but he eventually did a couple of months after the birth. Turns out my mom's fears were right and the baby wasn't his. Of course, ol' girl denied it up and down but my brother wasn't having it. Though he dodged a huge bullet there, he really hasn't been the same since. He's made poor choices financially and with the women he chooses to be with. It's like that nikka's cursed.
That's my brother though. :to:

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
Truth.

People need to stop associating themselves with low quality individuals also. If you're going to continue to fukk with some big booty stripper with tattoos all over her body then shyt like this will happen. No one to blame but yourself.

:yeaight:

this the mindset that gets nikkas caught in that trap breh. open your eyes:patrice::aicmon:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
The chick that inspired this thread doesn't have a big booty or tattoos.

Just because someone is upwardly mobile doesn't mean they're not a low life. I can't remember exactly what this broad does but I know she goes to work looking like this.

Thumbsupblackwoman.jpg

Have you nikkas forgotten that the most freaked out hoes in college had good grades?

Tighten up men

Yes, you're correct. But a chick that will let you fukk RAW and you're NOT married is a bird. And you're right I know women with PhDs in science who are birds and ratchet af and at least ONE of whom is someone's baby mama. The only difference is these birds got their own money and aren't trying to get money. They're just hoes for the sake of being hoes...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, you're correct. But a chick that will let you fukk RAW and you're NOT married is a bird. And you're right I know women with PhDs in science who are birds and ratchet af and at least ONE of whom is someone's baby mama. The only difference is these birds got their own money and aren't trying to get money. They're just hoes for the sake of being hoes...

this right here also gets cats caught up...they get blinded by what this chick has instead of looking at her character...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It happen to me in 08. bytch I was dating had twins I thought were mine. One twin was born severely deformed and died an hour later the other survived. I was stressed out for 9 months during the pregnancy, after they were born I grieved the dead one for a week and paid for the funeral.

Took a dna test a week later and found out the living baby wasn't mine. Interrogated the bytch only to find out she knew the kids weren't mine but her and her momma said I was the better man to raise the children cuz her real baby daddy wasn't shyt. I wanted to fukk both of them up and was about to paid these dyke bytches in the projects to whoop her ass but had to let it go simply cuz I WON! I didn't want to be with her and I didn't want no kids and I didn't want to deal with none of that and I didn't have to any more. I was just upset that my MOTHER was involved with this because she was the only one happy about me having children and her holding that dead baby was the first and only time I have ever seen my mother cry and that's why I felt like fukking up the bytch's whole family.

Damn bruh...damn....

I gotta give you real life props for how you handled the situation. You handled that shyt like a REAL man. I can't even imagine losing a child that you spent nine months waiting on while supporting a woman you don't love and then it turns out to not even be yours...I just applaud the responsibility and restraint you showed in not giving that woman the beating of her life for her betrayal..:shake:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
this right here also gets cats caught up...they get blinded by what this chick has instead of looking at her character...

That's true because the chick I know got knocked up by a dude that profiled her SPECIFICALLY for her $$$. Turns out he lied about EVERYTHING and she's stuck with a baby by a creepy, crazy money hungry dude! :lolbron: