There’s Something About Mary - 20 years Later

Daps
It wasn't until I was older that I realized how much of a dark comedy this was. These nikkas were stalking that woman.

The way Matt Dillon was being SUPER obvious with the stalking was hilarious. He opens his car door at the golf place, and all those blueprints just happened to fall out of his car. Because people drive around with a ton of blue prints, that just happened to be next to the door, and not on the floor in the back, or in the trunk.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
This holds a place for me because I remember watching it during one of the 1st times I smoked some weed...and I was rolling and can still watch it at any point

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
giphy.gif

This movie does have a lot of quotes and hilarious scenes. Matt Dillon was funny af too.

"She duece, deuce and a half":russ:
I use that line still.

When Warren throat checks him. :russ:

"He was masturbating":russ:

This and Kingpin are two of the funniest comedies of the 90s. Blow away all these comedies that have come out since.

Dumb and dumber is the goat 90s comedy and still top 3. First comedy i cried from laughter.

Something about mary falls into my constant replay library. As well as superbad and mean girls.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Dumb and dumber is the goat 90s comedy and still top 3. First comedy i cried from laughter.

Something about mary falls into my constant replay library. As well as superbad and mean girls.
I forgot dumb and dumber. Farrely brothers were in the zone.

Mean girls? Never saw the appeal of that movie, I think it was a little after my time, is take Clueless over that. Superbad is a coo flick but overrated. Those 90s comedies were straight fukkery before that word existed :russ:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I forgot dumb and dumber. Farrely brothers were in the zone.

Mean girls? Never saw the appeal of that movie, I think it was a little after my time, is take Clueless over that. Superbad is a coo flick but overrated. Those 90s comedies were straight fukkery before that word existed :russ:

Mean girls threw me off. Thought that shyt was a chick flick. I was wrong