There's plenty of reasons to hate Islam but there's no reason to be a zionist

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
Arabs suck, that's true, idc and Muhammad was an epileptic pedophile, sure but Zionists do way more damage to America and Black ppl here in particular than those stupid ass Muslims ever could

Enemy of my enemy ain't my friend, but israel is just a bunch of inbred cacs with ptsd and dirty amalgamated freaks who turned Palestine into a ghetto plus our tax dollars fund that and their free healthcare plus tertiary education :scust:

They'd still be fukked off in their little countries if it weren't for israel

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Arabs suck, that's true, idc and Muhammad was an epileptic pedophile, sure but Zionists do way more damage to America and Black ppl here in particular than those stupid ass Muslims ever could

Enemy of my enemy ain't my friend, but israel is just a bunch of inbred cacs with ptsd and dirty amalgamated freaks who turned Palestine into a ghetto plus our tax dollars fund that and their free healthcare plus tertiary education :scust:

They'd still be fukked off in their little countries if it weren't for israel
Why so much vitriol for the muslims?:gucci:

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
Why so much vitriol for the muslims?:gucci:
I'm really talking about Sunnis/arabists, I obviously have no hatred towards NOI and Farrakhan-adjacent types :manny:

Muhammad was indeed a pedophile, among other things: Sahih al-Bukhari 5133 - Wedlock, Marriage (Nikaah) - كتاب النكاح - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

He was an opportunist, he left no successor or a codified version of the Quran before he got murked by a jew

If you read or hear the arguments against Christianity that were popularized by Ahmed Deedat, Zakir Naik, and the rest of their ilk, you'll notice that it's all out of context verses and wilfull ignorance of the Bible

Most muslims aren't bad people, but their religion is shyt and built on lies

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that talking point never really resonated w me. I have limited interactions w both races however it’s significantly better experiences around Palestinians over Jewish people what race of people haven’t done us bad but the level of severity matters imo

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I'm really talking about Sunnis/arabists, I obviously have no hatred towards NOI and Farrakhan-adjacent types :manny:

Muhammad was indeed a pedophile, among other things: Sahih al-Bukhari 5133 - Wedlock, Marriage (Nikaah) - كتاب النكاح - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

He was an opportunist, he left no successor or a codified version of the Quran before he got murked by a jew

If you read or hear the arguments against Christianity that were popularized by Ahmed Deedat, Zakir Naik, and the rest of their ilk, you'll notice that it's all out of context verses and wilfull ignorance of the Bible

Most muslims aren't bad people, but their religion is shyt and built on lies
you dont understand the muslim idea of djinns (spirits/daemons)

to me when I read that passage (with the full context) its not describing marriage in the typical human sense.

a similar paradigm can be found with Jacob in the old testament with Laban's (White's) daughters and their handmaidens: Leah (wild cow), Rachel (Ewe or female sheep), Bilhah (trouble/calamity), Zilpah (a drop)

your surface level meditations on the major religions are revealing

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
you dont understand the muslim idea of djinns (spirits/daemons)

to me when I read that passage (with the full context) its not describing marriage in the typical human sense.

a similar paradigm can be found with Jacob in the old testament with Laban's (White's) daughters and their handmaidens: Leah (wild cow), Rachel (Ewe or female sheep), Bilhah (trouble/calamity), Zilpah (a drop)

your surface level meditations on the major religions are revealing

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, he took advantage of his position and "married" multiple women

Plenty of vile people in the Bible by modern standards sure, but there's subtlety and reminders that no man is above or equal to God

There's nothing holy or esoteric about Muhammad's ramblings, the quran is more like the book of mormon than say, the dao de ching and Allah is a shallow, empty deity

Anything that sounds good is the result of plagiarism and the florid poetry his people prized so much

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, he took advantage of his position and "married" multiple women

Plenty of vile people in the Bible by modern standards sure, but there's subtlety and reminders that no man is above or equal to God

There's nothing holy or esoteric about Muhammad's ramblings, the quran is more like the book of mormon than say, the dao de ching and Allah is a shallow, empty deity

Anything that sounds good is the result of plagiarism and the florid poetry his people prized so much
:jbhmm:

Genesis 32:22-31

22 And he rose up that night, and took his two wives, and his two womenservants, and his eleven sons, and passed over the ford Jabbok.

23 And he took them, and sent them over the brook, and sent over that he had.

24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.

25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.

26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.

27 And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.

28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

29 And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.

30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

31 And as he passed over Penuel the sun rose upon him, and he halted upon his thigh.

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
:jbhmm:

Genesis 32:22-31
Man, as in an everyday person, an average Joe Sixpack

I'm focused on Christ as the Son of Man, you say surface level like it's a bad thing, Christ spoke clearly and plainly

The quran and Islamic traditions heavily sanitize the stories of the prophets, da'aes miss the point completely and come up with lies like these:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Man, as in an everyday person, an average Joe Sixpack

I'm focused on Christ as the Son of Man, you say surface level like it's a bad thing, Christ spoke clearly and plainly

The quran and Islamic traditions heavily sanitize the stories of the prophets, da'aes miss the point completely and come up with lies like these:

If you are "focused on christ"

then you should understand the covenant of Abraham

Matthew 1:1

1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

and yes it is a bad thing to only skim the surface if you are going to say you follow Jesus. The New Testament is a collection of Jesus sayings that were "saved" from that time period. What you read is a mutually accepted narrative by Paul and his assistants.

once again as I said in another thread, there is no New Testament without understanding Abraham and his seed (Jacob)

Matthew 10:16-17

16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
If you are "focused on christ"

then you should understand the covenant of Abraham

Matthew 1:1

and yes it is a bad thing to only skim the surface if you are going to say you follow Jesus. The New Testament is a collection of Jesus sayings that were "saved" from that time period. What you read is a mutually accepted narrative by Paul and his assistants.

once again as I said in another thread, there is no New Testament without understanding Abraham and his seed (Jacob)

Matthew 10:16-17
I recognize the significance of Judaism within Christianity, I'm well aware of the context it has within what Christ says

And yeah, for the time it was compiled they did the most through job possible; can't say the same for the Quran based off of Sunni claims

That being said, I love what Christ says and I benefit from mass; that doesn't mean I believe in a lot of the esoteric stuff behind it either

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I recognize the significance of Judaism within Christianity, I'm well aware of the context it has within what Christ says

And yeah, for the time it was compiled they did the most through job possible; can't say the same for the Quran based off of Sunni claims

That being said, I love what Christ says and I benefit from mass; that doesn't mean I believe in a lot of the esoteric stuff behind it either
the quran beguiles you because you arent versed on Abraham and his FIRST born Ishmael (God hears)

Now please read this chapter

then reread Matthew 1

and since you seem to draw blank when I mentioned the covenant of abraham. Read it here

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Fill Collins

And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps, confirming that which was (revealed) before him in the Torah, and We bestowed on him the Gospel [Injil] wherein is guidance and a light, confirming that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah ] - a guidance and an admonition unto those who ward off (evil). Let the People of the Gospel [Injil] judge by that which Allah hath revealed therein....".

— Quran, sura 5 (Al-Ma'ida), ayah 46, 47a[3]

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
What’s a God to a nonbeliever, who don’t believe in anything?
that is a belief in itself

"a God" isnt the same as "The God" or "That God"

1. a determiner ( a and an in English) that introduces a noun phrase and implies that the thing referred to is nonspecific (as in she bought me a book ; government is an art ; he went to a public school ). Typically, the indefinite article is used to introduce new concepts into a discourse.

1. a determiner ( the in English) that introduces a noun phrase and implies that the thing mentioned has already been mentioned, or is common knowledge, or is about to be defined (as in the book on the table ; the art of government ; the famous poet and short story writer ).

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
the quran beguiles you because you arent versed on Abraham and his FIRST born Ishmael (God hears)
The Quran is a game of telephone, it's basically old world Mormonism; please don't tell me you find it divinely inspired

What’s a God to a nonbeliever, who don’t believe in anything?
I assume right up there with Thor, Vishnu, and the other deities we mutually don't believe in breh