There's Nothing Worse Than Mute, Clueless, Low IQ Teammates

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Glove is bossy but I don't know about getting emotional about it
Yeah, I've never said no shyt like @Fatboi1 alluding to. If anything, whoever I was going off on caught feelings and said some shyt like that.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
:yeshrug:Some cats wanna test their 0 skill level against the upper leagues.:manny:

Moral of the story, don't play teams with unknowns tho, if their L's affects your stats:jawalrus:.
Thats cool and everything but you should stop playing once you realize you're trash and go back to casual:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I don't like speaking to randoms. I don't like playing multiplayer intensive games period. When I get Modern Warfare remaster I'm just gonna play Mercenary Team Deathmatch and be silent all I want.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I need to get back on r6. i'm startin to miss that shyt. that game held me down for a minute:mjcry:
Game is still lit. They did a great job with that last update. They tweaked some Operators around and it's a even more of a cat and mouse match with who counters who

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't like speaking to randoms. I don't like playing multiplayer intensive games period. When I get Modern Warfare remaster I'm just gonna play Mercenary Team Deathmatch and be silent all I want.
Cool. You get props for not playing games that require teamwork

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I still cannot believe what those dudes did in the last clip from that video in the OP. I just rewatched that shyt like...
:dwillhuh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know, I can respect that fact that some players might be new to a game. We were all noobie scrubs once.

But when you've got a game that's been out for years...and people are leveled up...they should know how a certain map plays. They should know the power positions. They should know (somewhat) how to predict spawns.

It makes me rage so hard when I'm on a map and I see 3 guys to my left. So I go center...or right. And 3 seconds later I'm shot dead from my left. I check the kill cam...some dude just WRECKED all 3 teammates and flanked me.

And I'm just there...trying not to flip the fukk out...because my wife is gonna look at me like I'm a goddamn psycho...while yelling to my teammates...YOU HAD ONE JOB. ONE. JOB!!