There's Nothing Worse Than Mute, Clueless, Low IQ Teammates

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

I can't make up some of the shyt I see some people do in some of the shooters that I play... so I'm just going to start recording the fukkery.

Whatever game you play, I'm sure you can relate... but typically in squad based/tactical shooters teamwork is essential. Communication is essential... and at the moment, one of my go to games is Rainbow Six Siege where this shyt is magnified to the max. I had to upload some of the shyt I've experienced this past week for the brehs to get a glimpse of the fukkery as well.

There's 3 clips in this vid.

First Clip... my teammate hops in a window, and gets caught on a bear trap. Ok, it happens, no issue. I make my way over there, clear the room and revive him... then shortly after, this dude strolls on to another trap like wtf... how... I mean, nevermind

:what:

Second Clip... this dude on my team was trash. And he was just rambling and talking all match. Wouldn't ever STFU. Spewing out awful ideas and tactics, and then usually dying right when the rounds start. I just hop down a drop hatch, and I'm scouting the objective room, and this dude on my team chucks a nade down the hatch I just dropped down...

Me: Yo, who threw that grenade?
Random: Me
Me: I'm down here man, that shyt almost killed me
Random: Nah but it didn't kill you tho

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Then the last clip... no words :why:

:mindblown:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ehhh...at the end of the day, it's just a game B. Not everyone knows the ends and outs of all these games. You see someone doing ill-knowledgeable shyt in a team based game, reach one, teach one or kick them and KIM.
That's why there is Casual Matches/Unranked Matches and Ranked Matches. If you rockin' with that mentality, stay the fukk out of Ranked :smile:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That's why there is Casual Matches/Unranked Matches and Ranked Matches. If you rockin' with that mentality, stay the fukk out of Ranked :smile:

:yeshrug:Some cats wanna test their 0 skill level against the upper leagues.:manny:

Moral of the story, don't play teams with unknowns tho, if their L's affects your stats:jawalrus:.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:Some cats wanna test their 0 skill level against the upper leagues.:manny:

Moral of the story, don't play teams with unknowns tho, if their L's affects your stats:jawalrus:.
That's equivalent to stat padding tho
:scust:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Dude sounds like a lethargic weed head. :scusthov:

I'm shocked you didn't team kill him out of frustration like you usually do.

I think there the worst are dumb low iq teammates that try to be leaders

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm not the support nikka I'm not the support nikka.

:mjlol:

I wish I was there so I coulda SaI'd.

":skip: shut the hell up:ufdup: you gonna be a dead nikka if you keep whining like a girl"

The way this nikka Glove be raging.οΏΌ

You should play with stupid people more often

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: I still remember years ago we was playing Killzone 3 online. I think it was me, @ridge @GoldenGlove and @PS4 and goldenglove said something to a random team mate about he should do this or that and dude got HEATED!!γ€€ Dude literally felt disrespected that his skills was called out. Dude was on some "SHUT THE fukk UP MAN I'M A GROWN MAN I CAN DO W/E I WANT!"
:laff:

I remember you was like *sigh* :skip:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not the support nikka I'm not the support nikka.

:mjlol:

I wish I was there so I coulda SaI'd.

":skip: shut the hell up:ufdup: you gonna be a dead nikka if you keep whining like a girl"

The way this nikka Glove be raging.οΏΌ

You should play with stupid people more often
Yeah man, dude was saying the dumbest shyt for 9 rounds. Told me that barbed wire was better than C4 in this game, I told him to GTFOH.

EDIT: Barbwire actually is >>> C4 in this game now
:leon:

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:laff: I still remember years ago we was playing Killzone 3 online. I think it was me, @ridge @GoldenGlove and @PS4 and goldenglove said something to a random team mate about he should do this or that and dude got HEATED!!γ€€ Dude literally felt disrespected that his skills was called out. Dude was on some "SHUT THE fukk UP MAN I'M A GROWN MAN I CAN DO W/E I WANT!"

:jbhmm:

Like this scrub ass nikka

nikka got 66 bullets in an LMG with enemies in his sights and fukking reloads... the defending team is marked and spotted when they come outside and this dumbass can't kill more than 1 of them

:mjcry:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Some people just don't know what they're doing :mjlol:
Yeah, I get that. But in this particular game, there's a level associated to everyone. Some of these dudes have high ass levels and doing retarded shyt. For example, that dude that almost team killed me with his nade was a level 133

:wtf:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Glove is bossy but I don't know about getting emotional about it