More interactive and intuitive controls
So u can actually do the shyt in QTE sequences

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
:yeshrug:This is why I'm strictly MMOs nowadays. The video game industry pretty much maxed out their performances and since companies would rather dikk the customer by overflowing the casual market, instead of adding innovation to gaming...its is what it is:manny:

Play the woat gaming genre in 2018 brehs :scust:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
There is plenty to do still. Problem is, at some point, have decided they wanted to be movies and gameplay innovation was put on the backburner cause that wasn't what customers wanted.

Gaming is a young medium. Its potential isn't nearly tapped.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I hope yall kno we then seen all gaming can do gameplay wise....after the xbox 360 ps3 and wii u theyve then maxed out all the possibilities/variables...everything youre seeing now youve already done in another game...ive probably left over 60% of the games ive played this gen unfinished because shyt got boring mid way thru...thats why there is such a big focus on graphics performance and 4k now cus they know whats up :manny: im thinking about hanging up my gamertag in the rafters and calling it quits
That's cuz most devs play it safe and try to stick to a specific core gameplay elements of a genre. Many games copy from more successful games which is why you end up with mediocre games or games that are just good instead of amazing.

The only big studios that try to innovate consistently are Rockstar, Bethesda, and Blizzard maybe a few others that I'm forgetting and the rest just copy popular shyt and paste it. We get good games from it but innovative new ways of playing and seeing a game are lagging especially since this is an industry and everyone's priority first and foremost is money with crafting a great experience as secondary.

If gaming had more dedicated researchers and scientists like hardware does it would be further along than it is. But that doesn't pay now does it? Not that I'm complaining the way games are made now work well and it's all just entertainment anyways. If it bothers you take a break and come back in 5 years gaming should be different then.