There’s no such thing as a normal person being “ugly” or “unattractive”

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Literally anybody who lives a normal life and isn’t disabled or mentally challenged has the opportunity to look good.

I guarantee you that every normal person you know whose “ugly” probably has an issue that they can fix.

- overweight
- too skinny
- bad diet
- bad acne/bad skin
- poor fashion sense
- horrific hygiene

If you take good care of yourself you’ll be look much better, feel better and be viewed as such by others.

Examples?
Look at all the before pics of people who are into fitness. A lot of these girls that are Instagram thots look hideous in their before pages and a lot of the men look like dudes you would laugh at or bully.

All you coli nikkas who keep saying y’all are #uglygang. Man up, stop being p*ssy and improve your appearance

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Beauty and ugliness is in the eye of the beholder.

There was a dancehall artist who called himself that, and used it as a gimmick.

The Triple OG of Ugly Gang

R-1897689-1250927466.jpeg.jpg

Yellowman claimed it and used it as a market tool, too

hqdefault.jpg

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It's hard for me to call another human being ugly unless they have an ugly attitude. I may just say I'm not sexually attracted to a chick, but calling a person ugly is one of the worst things to say about someone imo. Maybe I'm soft though :manny:

I agree I don’t think anyone is ugly per say. Usually they have a issue that messes up their appearance that they can fix if they decide to take it seriously

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Skin problems not as easy to fix as people who don’t have skin problems think :unimpressed:

I agree overall and don’t personally call anyone ugly

I use to have bad skin issues. Yea it’s hard but trying will always give you results.

I’m very protective of my skin because of the acne issues I had in my teen and early 20s. Now spotless

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Acne isn’t a serious skin condition

Some skin conditions last for decades if not life

depends on the level of acne of course. I have a friend whose acne so bad that his face actually is scared up from it and even today he face looks like it got burnt a little.

One of my cousins once had a ring worm on her face also

:scust: