There's no Buzz for Wrestlemania Season because of Vince and Saudi rumors

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Vince has dominated the headlines but fans will enjoy the show, especially starting RR
All they really need to do is not have arguably the worst RR ever and that would be an improvement over last year’s RR. Speaking of the Rumble match itself, not the entire PLE. Though the match is the big selling point of the PLE to begin with.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
All they really need to do is not have arguably the worst RR ever and that would be an improvement over last year’s RR. Speaking of the Rumble match itself, not the entire PLE. Though the match is the big selling point of the PLE to begin with.
Last year was possibly the worst one I have seen. The star power was bad. Since then they have done a good job establishing a lot of the guys so it should be better

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Y'all literally say this every year you know damn well they don't know how to build up to mania anymore. Been like that since the pg era lol. shyt sales itself now.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once Rock or Austin gets involved there'll be buzzed. Cody might do something big too, he was the biggest thing WWE had in the 4 or 5 months he was around last yr.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the rumored main event for WrestleMania this year? There's Roman/Rock and what else?

Rock vs Roman, Becky vs Ronda, and Cena vs Logan Paul. If all 3 of those happen it'll be a huge show. Plus possibly Austin, and they might do something interesting with Cody.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Dwayne Johnson, who in the wrestling world may be more known as "The Rock," gave his own pitch on the brand and why people should jump at the opportunity.
"I can tell you this: I can tell you that it’s an exciting brand. It’s a brand that I’ve been very fortunate enough to have tremendous success over the decades, and also for your viewers here who may not know, the lineage goes back multi-generational with the WWE," the 10-time world champion said on CNBC on Tuesday.
"My grandfather wrestled for Vince McMahon Sr. in the ‘70s, my dad wrestled for Vince McMahon in the ’80s, and then I came along with my bad haircut and fanny pack, and I continued to wrestle for Vince as well. So we’ve seen tremendous success over the years. I think it’s a very attractive company, and I’m excited. I wish Vince and that company all the best."

"I think with the world of professional wrestling and the world of WWE, it’s so unique," he continued. "The fan base is very large and very passionate, and there’s nothing like the WWE. So I think, with the new owners, if there are new owners and acquirers who are gonna come in, I think that they have to share that same passion that Vince has for the company and for the world of pro wrestling, which isn’t always easy to do.
"In a company like this — it’s been so incredibly successful over the years — a sale, an acquisition could be very complicated. There’s that unique, added anchor to this, I believe, that Vince feels where you gotta find the right buyer who still has that passion and that love for this very unique world."

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
This possible deal with SA for whatever reason has put a damper on the product for me and I don’t know why. SA is involved with a lot of companies like Disney, Facebook, Starbucks, Uber, some football and soccer teams, Nintendo, EA Sports, Bank of America, etc. so idk why this is a different situation. It may also be because Vince came back. I really was hoping he was gone for good. I was enjoying what the E had been putting out lately. Maybe my excitement will return between the Rumble and Mania because I consider this go season for me.

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Disagree, this is one of the most interesting Rumble->WM seasons in a while. I thought Roman would've 100% dropped one of the belts by now, which would make it easy for Cody to get that comeback RR win and avoid him if they weren't ready for that angle.

Now I genuinely have no idea what's gonna happen :ehh: I'm not even sure Haitch knows what's gonna happen and we're 10 days out :lolbron:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By the time wrestlemania comes around the buzz will be there and the official thread on here will be packed