There's more gays around us than ever

killacal

Banned
Daps
They are out and proud of it. Good for them. But two old nikkas making out on the red eye to atl is still fukking nasty. (Last time I flew to the ATL I saw this shyt) They had to be at least 50 years old..:noah: keep that shyt behind closed doors!

You couldnt pick a better smiley :patrice:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah. It's probably the same percentage its been since forever. They just aren't getting stoned and outcast from society anymore.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I just have a problem with the flamboyant shyt. They had their pride day on sunday in nyc, so they was all over the place. Dudes walking around in booty shorts & midriffs, half dressed with body glitter on :gag: We ain't trying to see all that :scusthov:

Markeith

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just have a problem with the flamboyant shyt. They had their pride day on sunday in nyc, so they was all over the place. Dudes walking around in booty shorts & midriffs, half dressed with body glitter on :gag: We ain't trying to see all that :scusthov:
you know you wanna eat them booties out

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homosexuality has been around for centuries. Read up on some of the most famous philosophers and you'll see alot of fondness for homosexuality. Now, it's just no longer taboo and so people are allowed to show their true feelings in public.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Yeah the dudes were mad disrespectful. Its a red eye so there weren't many people on the flight but them nikkas lip smakin was loud. Somebody actually told the stewardess about it and she went back there to told them to stop...they stopped and started right back up five minutes later. :why: I put my head phones on and got my drank and went to sleep. At least show some respect. Nasty as fukk.

u shoulda joined in

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the black males of this generation rather
bend over like women than stand up like men.
tragic shyt.

a0yqua.jpg