There’s literally only one exclusive each for PS5 and Xbox

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
This is just categorically false. The ps5 has demons souls and ratchet and clank. The Series X has Forza and Halo Infinite, this is microsoft we're talking about so most of their series X games will be on PC and there's nothing wrong with that. If you've got the kind of PC that can run the Series X games at 4k 120fps, then you were never even contemplating a console because you're already gaming on something 80% of people don't have. It's like a Tesla owner wanting to know whether he should buy a prius from 2008
A remake lmao
R&C is cool but I’m good
Forza is on PC

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Let’s end this if it’s on pc it’s not exclusive. Most console gamers don’t have gaming PCs.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let’s end this if it’s on pc it’s not exclusive. Most console gamers don’t have gaming PCs.

If we are specifically talking about games that are exclusive to the PS5/Xbox Series, as in, you can’t play it anywhere else (legitimately) but that console, as of this moment there it is really only Returnal, Deathloop, and Ratchet & Clank, all games that will be coming to other platforms in due time. This notion of exclusivity is dying. Xbox has been on multiple platforms from virtually the beginning, and Sony is coming around to putting their games on PC. Both companies are embracing cloud and mobile gaming, so fanboy wars about exclusive games has been looking silly in the light.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Glad yall coming around to what i've been saying for years now.:unimpressed:

The writing was on the wall once gamepass really popped and with everything being on PC/Console.

Sony isn't dumb when it comes to money and the playstation. They weren't about to let a whole untapped section of folks NOT pay or be slowly brought over to the competition.

Like I said the only TRUE exclusive company has been and will probably always be is nintendo. And at best, I see them possibly allowing gamepass to be app on there system at some point.

Don't get me wrong there are still a lot of niche console exclusives on PS and some on Xbox... but as far as your bigger triple A or double A titles. Most are multiplatform in some fashion.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Pretty much all games will hit multiple platforms going forward.

The idea of holding your game hostage on one platform just doesn’t make sense anymore. Too many gamers all over the world. Too much money left on the table by not bringing your game to them wherever they play.

rdj

Pro
Daps
Yeah Sony is slowly walking their fanbase to accept the day and date pc releases. When Jim Ryan says shyt like he wants their games to reach 100 million instead of 10 million how else he is going to accomplish that.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I just play them next to each other since they both got daily rewards. Sport definitely feels really arcade after playing GT7 tho.
Is that good or bad? GT3 is my favorite and that’s definitely arcade af