"There's going to be a Civil War" --- please STFU

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I doubt we'll see a civil war, but white terrorism will be an even bigger problem moving forward

We've already seen some get thwarted within the last week, but who knows when a successful attack could happen

And the police are definitely gonna have a chip on their shoulders after all the protests and trump losing.

I know I don't trust these b*stards in Alabama. I think a police chief somewhere was calling for the death of anybody that voted for Biden. Yes, he got paid leave as you can imagine :ld:

But even in my small town they're corrupt as shyt. I dont think they'd kill anybody, but they definitely wouldn't work fast if some racist cac killed a black person. Had that happen over the summer and the piece of shyt got out on bail. With covid, there's no telling how long it'll take to prosecute him. He's been back at his job and everything.

Had it had been a breh that killed a white man:francis:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'll admit I thought that shyt was going to happen but as time goes on the likelihood of it happening is decreasing rapidly

I wouldn't underestimate the potential. While it's true the average conservative wouldn't trade his career, mortgage, and kids, to be cuddled alongside a militia member, there's still plenty of unhinged people out here. And the radical mood is drastically different and more widespread than when Timothy McVeigh blew up that federal building. This country is headed towards something when 70 million people cosign Trump's past four years of outright racist rhetoric. White nationalism went from something theorized on st0rmfr0nt to sympathizers in the white house, and almost half of everyone who voted this year gave a stamp of approval for it.

As this economy weeds out more unskilled and uneducated workers, the wealth gap increases, racial differences and hostilities aren't addressed properly, political polarization, etc., would could at times be sitting on a powder keg. I don't think it will happen, but I wouldn't discount the possibility either.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Better get your muskets ready....
full

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Cacs ain't built for guerilla warfare and spend too much time shooting at animals and non moving targets. They talk this civil war shyt like nikkas are going to meet them on a battle ground in formations and shyt:mjlol:

If they bring a war to the inner city, they will get mopped up expeditiously.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My wife asked me this question the other day and I simply told her that shyt is all Cac fantasy... they see that shyt as some weird conquest of people but as you see every time it gets real they tuck their collective chains in. They do NOT want real smoke. Second modern society gotta get up & go to work on Monday who the fukk got time to fight a civil war? :dahell:

fight the civil war on the weekends brehs :dead:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
There will be skirmishes but before it progresses to a full blown war, Russia and China will let dem thangs fly.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Low Quality Posting
The "dark winter" Joe Biden keeps mentioning ain't about COVID-19. Earth about to hit with a solarstorm. Google "the carrington event".

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
fukk BLACK FRIDAY unless you're spending money with Black merchants or business owners.

Any upcoming conflict is going to have an economic component to it. Let's put some action behind the words and start trying to build up each other instead of giving money to other people.

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
:jbhmm: i mean not a war

but I definitely see cacs commiting random acts of terror like isis or sum shyt r

shootings, exploding a whole lotta of shyt