There's always been winners and losers. Today's losers just don't accept it

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
One issue I see with modern society is:

No one will accept being just okay or even below average.

Lookswise

People who should not wear tights in public.. are wearing tights in public and no one is allowed to even think to themselves that it's gross.. nevermind come out a tell someone directly that maybe a longer shirt would be appropriate.

There are women who are fighting mad about men even acknowledging the concept of weight gain/loss. Like, if you wanna eliminate an entire area of conflict in your life: never ever say anything definite about her weight. If you are tryna have sex with her at any point in the future just tell her you love it. Whatever she got going on right then is wonderful. No advice. No comments. Tellin you..

Smartswise:

Dumb people have become militant and they are demanding that we engage them. They have legitimate questions and they need answers.

Cool. So we tell them why we think pollution is destroying the sky.

Then they just.. I don't know where the information goes. I guess it doesn't connect at all cause they follow your answer with a look of disgust and confusion.

"Hell naw mayne. That's not right. I have an idea I just came up with on my own 20 minutes ago that refutes all that"

And they don't use facts or logic. Not well anyway. They just go from here to there like a humming bird. Intellectually. Their argument.

Just cannot fathom the idea that people understand things that they don't understand. So much so that you don't even know which way is up. Your perception is flawed cause you can't even see this that and the third

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the title is saying something different than the op. Those people are accepting they're below average. Otherwise they'd read a book or lose weight.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I do think there are legit people that have accepted they're just going to be mediocre in life but it's true that there are people that expect more but want to do less.

I agree with the point about fat women that don't want their weight criticized but still expect dudes to check for them and give them the same benefits that an in shape woman would get. I mean look at these nice guy clowns and these nice girl bytches that expect people to choose them but admit that they look lame and don't look as good as those that are ahead of them in the looks department. There's people that admit they have problems but either don't want to fix them or expect people to overlook their flaws and choose them anyway.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
One issue I see with modern society is:

No one will accept being just okay or even below average.

Lookswise

People who should not wear tights in public.. are wearing tights in public and no one is allowed to even think to themselves that it's gross.. nevermind come out a tell someone directly that maybe a longer shirt would be appropriate.

There are women who are fighting mad about men even acknowledging the concept of weight gain/loss. Like, if you wanna eliminate an entire area of conflict in your life: never ever say anything definite about her weight. If you are tryna have sex with her at any point in the future just tell her you love it. Whatever she got going on right then is wonderful. No advice. No comments. Tellin you..

Smartswise:

Dumb people have become militant and they are demanding that we engage them. They have legitimate questions and they need answers.

Cool. So we tell them why we think pollution is destroying the sky.

Then they just.. I don't know where the information goes. I guess it doesn't connect at all cause they follow your answer with a look of disgust and confusion.

"Hell naw mayne. That's not right. I have an idea I just came up with on my own 20 minutes ago that refutes all that"

And they don't use facts or logic. Not well anyway. They just go from here to there like a humming bird. Intellectually. Their argument.

Just cannot fathom the idea that people understand things that they don't understand. So much so that you don't even know which way is up. Your perception is flawed cause you can't even see this that and the third

Society is sad In 1 Life to Live Life is not fair sadly Life is Hard sadly :mjcry:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
this definitely isn't a 40 degree thread

pfVoDdw.png

TL15

Veteran
Daps
100% true.

Everyone feels entitled. Social media (specifically facebook) has allowed everyone to have a "voice" which makes everyone feel important. People should strive for more/better. But people stopped feeling shame and as a result you have to respect everyone and every viewpoint :francis:

what's more unsettling is that in today's world, fewer people feel shame because it's easy to find like minded people. This leads to (at least in America) people doing/believing really insane things because they can always find justification.

Want to fyck a tree... go ahead because other people online do it

Believe that all of congress are lizards...sure!

This becomes an issue because you get very sick individuals now feeling entitled to their spot in society. You get people who are genuinely wearing Nazi uniforms feeling that it's ok. Now, this isn't a new phenomena, but you have people that rationalize their own idiot beliefs saying "well we need to see both sides"

You can find whole forums of people who rationalize crazy sexual behavior so people feel "well I don't need to address this, I don't need help...because other people are like me" when really they should seek help.

Last edited: