There's a rumor Lane Kiffen finna resign cause he slept with a Bama BMD's wife or Saban's daughter

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Brehs, I have a few connections to Tuscaloosa, so here goes...

The rumors about Lane banging Kristen Saban are not true. The rumors about him banging a booster's wife can't be confirmed, but it could be true for a few reasons: 1. Lane is a known womanizer. 2. Lane's wife never moved to Tuscaloosa. 3. Lane lives in an apartment in Tuscaloosa, and never bought a house 4. Lane is likely not returning next season regardless of what happens on or off the field this year.

A few other things to keep in mind:

There are also rumors of some internal conflict on the staff that may (or may not) stem from Kiffin.

Former Alabama defensive assistant Kevin Steele was let go after last season because he and Kirby Smart's wife were fukkin. Once Smart found out, he was ready to kill Steele. So Steele is let go, ends up at LSU after Chavis left for TAMU.

As the world turns...

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps

The rumors about Lane banging Kristen Saban are not true. The rumors about him banging a booster's wife can't be confirmed, but it could be true for a few reasons: 1. Lane is a known womanizer. 2. Lane's wife never moved to Tuscaloosa. 3. Lane lives in an apartment in Tuscaloosa, and never bought a house 4. Lane is likely not returning next season regardless of what happens on or off the field this year.

There are also rumors of some internal conflict on the staff that may (or may not) stem from Kiffin.

Former Alabama defensive assistant Kevin Steele was let go after last season because he and Kirby Smart's wife were fukkin. Once Smart found out, he was ready to kill Steele. So Steele is let go, ends up at LSU after Chavis left for TAMU.

As the world turns...

:mjlol:

college football and these damn sexual encounters/affairs with coaches/wives/players :wow:

-petrino nailing that young blonde (his face at that press conference :dead:)
-taylor Jacobs nailing candi fisher
-kevin steele nailing Kirby smart's wife
-kiffin nailing half of Tuscaloosa

what am I missing? :lupe:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
YJPPETRINO-articleLarge.jpg

And I think Major Applewhite had an affair with a student

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

As the world turns...
What about the report I heard that said Saban and his wife is tired of living in Tuscalossa and they're ready for a bigger city

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
What about the report I heard that said Saban and his wife is tired of living in Tuscalossa and they're ready for a bigger city

Not quite true. Saban's tired of going consecutive seasons without a championship and Terri is just tired of all the after effects of losing in November. They love Tuscaloosa.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
shyt is trending on Twitter & spreading on College Football messageboards.

EDIT:
"
Rumors Spreading Lane Kiffin is a THOT; Slept With Saban’s Daughter (Photos)

by Robert Littal | Posted on Thursday, September 24th, 2015

Lane-Kiffin-Kristen-Saban-2.jpg

Here is the thing about a rumor.

You just never know. Remember it was a rumor that OBJ was sleeping with Amber Rose, he denied it, but it ended up being true. You saw what happened with the Redskins’ GM wife rumor.

So, you can’t totally dismiss any of this, BUT a lot of it seems a bit far-fetched. The twitter streets are going wild though.

Kiffin is married, but that doesn’t matter in 2015, people are savages, assistant coaches aren’t immune to cheating.

He would have to be a pretty bold man to sleep with Saban’s daughter, like Narcos bold, but who knows.

If you want more pics of Saban’s daughter...

Kristen-Saban-Lane-kiffin-4.jpg

Kristen-Saban-Lane-Kiffin.jpeg

Kristen-Saban-.jpg

Kristen-Saban-Lane-Kiffin.jpg

Kristen-Saban.jpg

Rumors Spreading Lane Kiffin is a THOT; Slept With Saban’s Daughter (Photos)
"

EDIT #2:

Why do u still have these pics? That's not his daughter :stopitslime: