• <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Man, I really hope Dimitroff is gone after this season. We don't have one good pass rusher or LB on this team. Not one. In fact, we probably have one of the worst LB corps in the league again. Not to mention, this man can't build for the line of scrimmage to save his life. Flawed offensive and defensive lines all throughout his tenure.

This team really is a mess right now and I don't trust Dimitroff to get the job done.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Y'all can choose to make those guys coming together to make it about Matt, but i don't think it is. Guys on the team are frustrated and on top of that we're watching a historic collapse, of course guys are gonna wanna get together and try to figure it out. Sad thing is at least one of those guys won't be here next season, possibly two

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
680 said that Kyle, Dimitroff, & Pioli are pretty much gone at this point

Yea this most recent slide sealed it. TD should've been gone & Pioli hasn't done enough to justify staying here. Kyle was a calculated gamble and it backfired, I can't see him surviving after his offense has completely collapsed and the franchise QB has regressed. Dan Quinn isn't above this shyt either, I get it he's new, but he has not adjusted this team since the 5-0 start and he almost feels like a helpless bystander in the midst of this collapse

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
They also said that AB is looking to sign some super stars in off season because the PSL for the new stadium aren't selling well.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
They also said that AB is looking to sign some super stars in off season because the PSL for the new stadium aren't selling well.

Yea it's gonna be a tough sell when your team is 1-5 in its last 6 and rumors of infighting and your first year coach is "angry". They need a pass rusher and playmakers on defense and try to figure out what's wrong with Matt (and I whole heartlessly believe it's the offense)

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
I want blood :demonic:

Despite the colis weird obsession with Ryan I think he can still work out. I've seen enough fight and wins from no where to believe he can lead us too the playoffs which in the NFL is all you need. There's only like 4 sb winning qbs and we could be rolling with Luke mccowns and houses (although Watson or Barrett is my dream)

Gotta fix the holes and get the ENTIRE organization on the same page and TD hipster ass is the first to go with his hippie unorthodox ass..shanny too this is how ALL his team's wind up. I hope this truly humbles Quinn and makes his work twice as hard.

On yeah pass rush pass rush guards guards guards in the draft. Sign some decent LBs and a safety (Allen still has me :to:

Either way its just another day in Atlanta sports :to:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Them cacs over at the Falcons message board are in full defense mode over matt. They throwing everyone under the bus to defend the Golden Boy. They swear dude was Tom Brady Jr. until Shannahan came. Him and his one lonely playoff victory.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem is if you say the system is to blame for Matt's struggles, you have to look at the fact that we'll be on coordinator #4 in the Ryan era.

At some point you have to look at the possibility that Ryan just isn't the guy.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Probably is that you're stuck with Ryan until 2019 unless you wanna take a huge cap hit and develop all your positions via draft which would kill the franchise to the point of no return

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Problem is if you say the system is to blame for Matt's struggles, you have to look at the fact that we'll be on coordinator #4 in the Ryan era.

At some point you have to look at the possibility that Ryan just isn't the guy.

But you have to use context when you're looking at why he has another OC. With Mularkey he & the team outgrew the scheme. Matt was ready to run the offense & the offense was too methodical & unexplosive. They brought in Dirk Koetter and the hurry up offense & spread it out more with more offense. When Smitty got fired Koetter went to Tampa (and we see how well Jameis is playing now) & now Shanahan. So yea were gonna get a new OC but this would be the first one I'd label as a failure on the QB & the OC

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
But you have to use context when you're looking at why he has another OC. With Mularkey he & the team outgrew the scheme. Matt was ready to run the offense & the offense was too methodical & unexplosive. They brought in Dirk Koetter and the hurry up offense & spread it out more with more offense. When Smitty got fired Koetter went to Tampa (and we see how well Jameis is playing now) & now Shanahan. So yea were gonna get a new OC but this would be the first one I'd label as a failure on the QB & the OC

The sad irony is Mularkey's offense doesn't seem too far off from what should be doing this season. :francis:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The sad irony is Mularkey's offense doesn't seem too far off from what should be doing this season. :francis:

Yea that offense didn't ask Matt to do too much. Run the ball, conservative game plan & go play action. Now it's just constant fukkery wk after wk. I don't think we'll ever get a good read on why this didn't really work out (Matt doesn't give the media the juicy quotes/sound bites) but it's clear a change is needed