Of course the ATL

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
We out here losing to rookies and backup QBs :mjlol:

We have only faced one really good qb (Brees) a good up and coming player (Jameis) and a collection of washed up qbs and backups. No romo, no mariotta, no Luck. Our 120 million dollar Golden Boy QB can't outplay Blaine Gabbert and the corpse of Matt Hasselbeck. We have had one of the easiest schedules of all time!

Its like the football gods rolled out the red carpet for us to be 11-0. Yet........:mjcry:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We have only faced one really good qb (Brees) a good up and coming player (Jameis) and a collection of washed up qbs and backups. No romo, no mariotta, no Luck. Our 120 million dollar Golden Boy QB can't outplay Blaine Gabbert and the corpse of Matt Hasselbeck. We have had one of the easiest schedules of all time!

Its like the football gods rolled out the red carpet for us to be 11-0. Yet........:mjcry:
Falcons gonna falcon

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Breh this team was never as good as 5-0 and isn't as bad as this 1-4 slide would make you believe. We didn't improve much from a talent perspective over last yr, the only major change was scheme. First five games we played unbelievably and caught people by surprise. Now were out of sync, not playing well and the league has game film on what we're doing and what we're trying to do. Before the season I said our peak was 10-6, but I could see a repeat of 2014's 6-10 record. We're right where we were supposed to be

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Breh this team was never as good as 5-0 and isn't as bad as this 1-4 slide would make you believe. We didn't improve much from a talent perspective over last yr, the only major change was scheme. First five games we played unbelievably and caught people by surprise. Now were out of sync, not playing well and the league has game film on what we're doing and what we're trying to do. Before the season I said our peak was 10-6, but I could see a repeat of 2014's 6-10 record. We're right where we were supposed to be

I voted for 9-7 in the poll. But right now, im not sure if we have 3 wins left on our schedule.

Vikes -L
Bucs-W
Car-L
Jags-W
Car-W
Aints-W

Is best case scenario IMO.......