Reppin
S.W.A.T.S
:stopitslime:...

Losses to TB and SF (with Blaine fukin Gabbert:scust:) are inexplicable

Do we even know how to use play-action???:martin:

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Barely beat Washington, barely beat Tennessee, and lose to the Bucs, Saints, and 9ers. fukking :trash:

They better figure out something during the BYE.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
ijq36.gif

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Gone post some quick hitting takeaways on the Bird Brehs site, but here are a few quick points after watching the game
  • The last possession, ehhh its probably better to go for it. Quinn trusts the defense more than we do
  • It seems like Matt Ryan only trusts 3 receivers (Julio, Tamme, Devonta), that HAS to change
  • The playcalling was the pits. The stretch run wasn't working, why keep running it!?
  • I've said it for a few years now, RUN THE TWO MINUTE (NO HUDDLE) OFFENSE MORE. I've rarely seen it fail
  • Jalen Collins isn't ready for the big time yet

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Didn't see the entire game but did see/hear most of it

-absolutely the wrong call to kick the FG down 4 with less than 3 mins in the fourth on the two with only two timeouts. Probably the worst coaching decision of DQ's young career

-decision to challenge the spot on 4th down...it was an odd decision based mostly on the fact that it was clear SF got the first and it blew a timeout we needed down the stretch

-running game was the worst it's looked all yr, couldn't get on track and Matt Ryan is not at his best throwing 40 plus times like he did today

Let's face facts, the team is not good right now. 1-3 in our last 4 and that struggle win could've easily been a loss. Bye couldn't come quick enough, this team has ALOT to sort out

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Didn't see the entire game but did see/hear most of it

-absolutely the wrong call to kick the FG down 4 with less than 3 mins in the fourth on the two with only two timeouts. Probably the worst coaching decision of DQ's young career

-decision to challenge the spot on 4th down...it was an odd decision based mostly on the fact that it was clear SF got the first and it blew a timeout we needed down the stretch

-running game was the worst it's looked all yr, couldn't get on track and Matt Ryan is not at his best throwing 40 plus times like he did today

Let's face facts, the team is not good right now. 1-3 in our last 4 and that struggle win could've easily been a loss. Bye couldn't come quick enough, this team has ALOT to sort out

The stretch run just wasn't working, Niners LBs were plugging the holes consistently. Played it better than any team all year.

My Take: Quick Analysis: Falcons 17-16 Loss to the 49ers

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The stretch run just wasn't working, Niners LBs were plugging the holes consistently. Played it better than any team all year.

My Take: Quick Analysis: Falcons 17-16 Loss to the 49ers

Coaching has been really suspect the past month. Between DQ's blunders today and the offense looking pedestrian for over a month, the coaching staff needs to spend some time really critiquing themselves. They have not executed at a high level since the first half of that HOU game

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gone post some quick hitting takeaways on the Bird Brehs site, but here are a few quick points after watching the game
  • The last possession, ehhh its probably better to go for it. Quinn trusts the defense more than we do
  • It seems like Matt Ryan only trusts 3 receivers (Julio, Tamme, Devonta), that HAS to change
  • The playcalling was the pits. The stretch run wasn't working, why keep running it!?
  • I've said it for a few years now, RUN THE TWO MINUTE (NO HUDDLE) OFFENSE MORE. I've rarely seen it fail
All of these are on point and were underscored in the game today. Especially the two minute/no huddle offense. It's no coincidence that shyt is so effective/smooth in the 4th.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

This team has refused to try and dictate pace & tempo. However the other team is playing, that's how were gonna play. Were putting absolutely no pressure on the opposing defense with what were doing offensively and no one fears us defensively