• <5-11

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
well besides the Fact Vick has won more playoff games but that is besides the point. You said if Vick was signed Vick fans in Atlanta would create " qb controversy " Why would they do that if Matt was clearly better?

There would only be an issue if Vick was better. And Matt sucks,So honestly, even though Vick screwed the organization and put it through some bad times I would welcome him back.

:francis:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
well besides the Fact Vick has won more playoff games but that is besides the point. You said if Vick was signed Vick fans in Atlanta would create " qb controversy " Why would they do that if Matt was clearly better?

There would only be an issue if Vick was better. And Matt sucks,So honestly, even though Vick screwed the organization and put it through some bad times I would welcome him back.

:camby:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
sleepy been getting negs from real fans :myman:
Why? because, Matt Ryan is in his 8th year, has had Roddy, Julio, Tony, Michael Turner, a return game a decent offensive line 3 offensive coordinators, 3 qb coaches, offense only gets 3 points in an important game, scores 0 in a playoff game, scores 0 in the 2nd half of an nfc championship game, slides 3 yards short of the goal line when no one is around him only to kick a field goal against a heated rival, doesn't display common sense and check a 3rd and 2 to a run play and still passes , isn't a good leader

I feel he won't win the Falcons a superbowl , I'm sorry that I'm a fan of the TEAM and not some bum qb who has had everthing given to him. I'd neg you if I could

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So what is the excuse going to be this year for Matt when we don't goto the Superbowl?

He needs time to adjust to new scheme? The line?

I sure can't wait to beat the saints and win the division.

:banderas: Those low level expectations

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Why? because, Matt Ryan is in his 8th year, has had Roddy, Julio, Tony, Michael Turner, a return game a decent offensive line 3 offensive coordinators, 3 qb coaches, offense only gets 3 points in an important game, scores 0 in a playoff game, scores 0 in the 2nd half of an nfc championship game, slides 3 yards short of the goal line when no one is around him only to kick a field goal against a heated rival, doesn't display common sense and check a 3rd and 2 to a run play and still passes , isn't a good leader

I feel he won't win the Falcons a superbowl , I'm sorry that I'm a fan of the TEAM and not some bum qb who has had everthing given to him. I'd neg you if I could

The bolded are blatant lies. Not even worth debating. You're so dug in to your hate of Matt that you can't even rationalize what you're saying & it's not worth it to get in a back & forth with you b/c what you're saying is so completely off base.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The bolded are blatant lies. Not even worth debating. You're so dug in to your hate of Matt that you can't even rationalize what you're saying & it's not worth it to get in a back & forth with you b/c what you're saying is so completely off base.
At what point during the 20 million times that the Falcons Blew a game did Matt step in and say " screw our inept coaches this happens too much" and take over? He didn't, dude is garbage

* edit* and yes he has had DECENT offensive lines, you're just making excuses.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
And we go back to those wordofsouth days and I stayed defending Matt, so it's not unjustified criticism

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
At what point during the 20 million times that the Falcons Blew a game did Matt step in and say " screw our inept coaches this happens too much" and take over? He didn't, dude is garbage

* edit* and yes he has had DECENT offensive lines, you're just making excuses.

Breh it's not worth it. Matt's a bottom 5 QB & the Falcons should draft Cardale Jones, you happy now? :beli: