Atlanta
New coach:gladbron:

New offense:ooh:

Fresh legs at rb:banderas:

Dare I say some pass rush:leon:

Not to mention 3 garbage teams in our division:sas1:

My Atl brehs, a new season is among us:blessed::salute:

screen-shot-2015-04-21-at-9-11-21-pm.png

@The ADD @#1 pick @FreshFromATL @Stone @The Dogg @charmander @Teal @ATLien @Atlrocafella @Atlboss @Rickdogg44 @FutureGOAT @JBoy @The_Sheff @Sly Cookin @Hollywood Co @Bruh Man 5th Flo @Moose_Greyjoy @1BadBamaFan @KushGawd @iamstr8fire @Sleepy @Tommy Tuffnuts @Rebel Soldier @daemonova @Town @King Biko @freddykruegeronapill @rip928 @Mr Hate Coffee @jmspro @King Karim @steezy @Falcons258 @Kaedus @fwest1 @Motife43 @AVXL

Last edited:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Feel good negging the first three posters. :whew:

Yall hyping that trash Vic Beasley, but he wasn't the best defender on the Clemson squad. Stephone Anthony, the Black Urlacher. was better.

Tell me brehs, How Drew is 35 and still better than Matt Ryan?

Or how the Spiller and Ingram combo will have you in the feelings?

Or how the back 7 aint shyt with the exception of Trufant while the Saints back 7 has improved?

Please do tell?

4-12 for you hoes.

Last place. One Star. fukk the Falc*nts. @AVXL is scared of @portcityplaya. I would give @steezy that two-piece, and give @Atlrocafella sis that wood.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Feel good negging the first three posters. :whew:

Yall hyping that trash Vic Beasley, but he wasn't the best defender on the Clemson squad. Stephone Anthony, the Black Urlacher. was better.

Tell me brehs, How Drew is 35 and still better than Matt Ryan?

Or how the Spiller and Ingram combo will have you in the feelings?

Or how the back 7 aint shyt with the exception of Trufant while the Saints back 7 has improved?

Please do tell?

4-12 for you hoes.

Last place. One Star. fukk the Falc*nts. @AVXL is scared of @portcityplaya. I would give @steezy that two-piece, and give @Atlrocafella sis that wood.
Half your team just got exposed as fakkits a week ago and you got a coach that has to pop mollys just just to exist in that shythole y'all call Nawlins..

fukk outta here and it's on sight port city pwssy

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I see 10-6 and a playoff spot for us this year. Probably a 4-4 start with a 6-2 finish.

Last season was the worst defensive scheme I've actively watched on any level of football in my life. The coaching staff will make an incredible difference on our D and get us at least top 20.

The offense will be far more efficient running the ball and hopefully more consistent through the air as well. If we can average >4.2 ypc and our OL holds up for Matt, I firmly believe we can have a top 12 offense.

I'm trying to temper my expectations but I really am excited for this year. Rise get fired up brehs :blessed:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Just looking for this team to stay healthy and grow as a unit. Our division is always up for grabs so I don't focus on that too much. We just gotta get better and most importantly stay consistent.

I like the roster too. Optimistic but staying realistic in the fact we have a first year coach and bunch of new and unproven players.