There’s a new NWA Worlds Champion

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
NWA had a legit spark before the pandemic, and now they're dead all over again :mjlol:

In all honesty, who watches that shyt?
TK legit came in & signed away anyone who really matter wasn't Starks & Kingston in NWA at one point
Everyone goes to IMPACT they straight don't even bother with NWA
Heck GCW gets more love & attention then NWA it's really is hard times

drifter

Superstar
Daps
That link is just Corgan saying he doesn't like 5'7 flippy shyt and if you do don't watch. He could've been more tactful because nobody's watching but there's nothing outlandish. I thought it was about MAGArus and morphing into another CYN at first

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
How Haitch or Adderall Man haven’t signed Kamile or Pope, I’ll never know
Impact and WWE didn't utilize Elijah to his truest potential, so I don't think cocaine cowboy will utilize him either. With Kamille, however, if anyone gets her ends up getting Thom which I don't see Haitch signing, but TK will for ROH.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
nL9UIu.gif

IF this is the NWA style, I'm good :hubie:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Impact and WWE didn't utilize Elijah to his truest potential, so I don't think cocaine cowboy will utilize him either. With Kamille, however, if anyone gets her ends up getting Thom which I don't see Haitch signing, but TK will for ROH.
Kamille is awful in the ring. She has a great physical presence…until she tries to talk. Her voice and accent completely hinder the presentation