Daps
Reppin
DMV
The same people that drink that shyt prolly eats dippin dots :mjpls::wrist:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Y’all fancy . I’ve never heard of this
It’s an Asian thing. Like idk how tf it happened but literally Asian groups from every country are addicted to that shyt. Especially in coastal areas like LA, Bay Area, etc.

It’s a quintessential “Asian American” rite of passage at this point. Those lowkey boba pullin millions of dollars a month off this shyt. In some areas, especially around colleges, all of the businesses have been replaced by boba shops.

Where I went to college there were around 20-30 boba shops in a 5 square mile radius.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Don't give a fukk this them yella folks problem, they too busy tryna stop Asian Hate to be on top of their shyt.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Last week, Bloomberg reported that 28 container ships were waiting for their turn at the ports in Los Angeles and Long Beach, California, and that, on average, those ships were waiting eight days to score an open berth at one of the ports. (That's about three times longer than it took last November.)

Longshoreman are cleaning up :salute:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Don't give a fukk this them yella folks problem, they too busy tryna stop Asian Hate to be on top of their shyt.
I know it's technically their problem, but I fell in love with the drink so I unfortunately care too:snoop: