There’s a dine and dash dater on the loose brehettes

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I've been saying for years internet dating is a outlet for a lot of black woman trying to jump ship :mjpls:

She and many woman before her took an L on this one :russ:

He probably could of told her I forgot my wallet and still smashed that night :mjlol:

These woman just want to know they are worthy of what they deem is a high quality man

Our people are always ready to sell their souls, dignity for something on the other side :scust:

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
He thought outside the box. Got a free meal and did what some of us only dreamed of.
I can't respect triflin broke nikka shyt like that. What's there to "dream of" in that?
And before u come at me, I think it's equally trash when women use men for meals and save their numbers under "free meal" and shyt. Grown adults takin pride in broke, fukk shyt :scust:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't respect triflin broke nikka shyt like that. What's there to "dream of" in that?
And before u come at me, I think it's equally trash when women use men for meals and save their numbers under "free meal" and shyt. Grown adults takin pride in broke, fukk shyt :scust:
He is still a hero to us.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
This is news? Why?

Because its a guy?

Females been dining and not paying for DECADES.

Not giving dudes any p*ssy, and sharing that free meal with me :mjlol:

teacher

All Star
Daps

This breh is a legend :mjlol::lolbron:

If you peep the end she's walking with the news chick broad is obese.....just another case of someone thinking they look better then they do. She probably blurred out her face because she look like a train-wreck to with that blonde wig :scusthov:. I could of told her that speedy Gonzales is using you....i would of thought for sexual favors though :manny:

Last edited: