Theres 535 members of congress, but theres no perfect politicians. Who are your favorite national politicians?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Let’s name a few of our favorite national politicians instead of saying which parties we hate or representatives we think are letting us down.

Political maturity actually means supporting candidates on certain issues in certain realms because theres no such thing as a perfect candidate.

Who are your favorites?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What intelligent person treats politics like a sport? Politicians are too be viewed with distrust and constant skepticism , not treated as celebrities…

I’ll never have a favorite politician, it is way too serious to have favorites
This is spoken like someone who thinks perfection is better than process. You hold this opinion because you dont actually engage in decision making.

Prynce

Daps
This is spoken like someone who thinks perfection is better than process. You hold this opinion because you dont actually engage in decision making.
I voted in every election since I was 18, I believe the system is broken beyond repair and the only solution is total destruction… politicians are liars and actors used to soothe the masses. I think the way I do because I view the current world as irredeemable and needs to be remade.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
What intelligent person treats politics like a sport? Politicians are too be viewed with distrust and constant skepticism , not treated as celebrities…

I’ll never have a favorite politician, it is way too serious to have favorites
THANK YOU. Literally why brain dead morons will ruin this country and why we're moving towards Idiocracy. Politicians are all flash and no substance and people are eating it up. We should care about boring shyt like balancing the budget, financial regulations, creating social safety nets, updating and making a robust infrastructure system, and maneuvering international policy through diplomacy. Instead we're lapping up Trump talking about eating p*ssy and grabbing p*ssy, we're twerking for Kamala and memeing her. Shyt is not a fukking finals game or a reality tv show

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I voted in every election since I was 18, I believe the system is broken beyond repair and the only solution is total destruction… politicians are liars and actors used to soothe the masses. I think the way I do because I view the current world as irredeemable and needs to be remade.
We get it. You’re smarter than all of us. Whats your goal for getting votes?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
THANK YOU. Literally why brain dead morons will ruin this country and why we're moving towards Idiocracy. Politicians are all flash and no substance and people are eating it up. We should care about boring shyt like balancing the budget, financial regulations, creating social safety nets, updating and making a robust infrastructure system, and maneuvering international policy through diplomacy. Instead we're lapping up Trump talking about eating p*ssy and grabbing p*ssy, we're twerking for Kamala and memeing her. Shyt is not a fukking finals game or a reality tv show
Whats this got to do with voting?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I voted in every election since I was 18, I believe the system is broken beyond repair and the only solution is total destructionpoliticians are liars and actors used to soothe the masses. I think the way I do because I view the current world as irredeemable and needs to be remade.

That's nice...but my kids live here. :francis:

Idk why people advocate for burning the system down when they know the most vulnerable people in the nation will benefit the least.

Unless y'all really about that Black revolutionary life--and no shade if you are, just be smart--and ready to bust them guns, the best course for Black advancement is the least palatable (participate in elections and elect representatives we can trust/work with).

We need to have a seat at the table, or organize to actively affect change in another way.

You work with what you have until you can do better. Sitting at home and pouting does nothing.

Last edited: