There will never be another me, appreciate me while im here- Chris Brown

Standing on business

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
nah he's mad he wasn't let into some oscar parties

if he was just saying this shyt cuz he REALLY felt like he didn't give a fukk about being accepted by hollywood/other celebs then i'd respect it more

but he clearly mad about some other industry shyt

He lets us know every year how much he doesn’t care, which means he indeed does care

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
He got hits and I think if they ever gave him a shot he would kill the super bowl half-time

I’m not a huge fan of his vocals. I usually skip a song even if he’s featured on it. Most of his music just isn’t my vibe. He’s a good dancer.

Excluding Rihanna… I think his violent actions have damaged his career too. Remember he was supposed to fight Soulja boy? 🤣

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I’m not a huge fan of his vocals. I usually skip a song even if he’s featured on it. Most of his music just isn’t my vibe. He’s a good dancer.

Excluding Rihanna… I think his violent actions have damaged his career too. Remember he was supposed to fight as Soulja boy? 🤣

Karruche unblocked Chris on Instagram recently. I wonder if they still fukking on the low. Lucky heffa

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Said he was sorry

Rhianna forgave him

Still not enough huh ?
She's not what she should be. Been different in attitude and structure since getting beat up. Alot of bytches forgive guys who beat them up...trash is trash.