Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
sh1t is a cultural tragedy.

never sell a hip hop site to this guy

jay-westlin--large-msg-13016193168.jpg

god bless that cac for ruining sohh therefore leading to the birth of the coli :bow:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Even though we was going through our drama I would never wish death on no forum cus it aint no coming back from that.:hamster:

I can't feel sorry for Sohh.They abused there users for years. Did'nt provide the enviorment for Hip-Hop heads to thrive. I can't feel sorry for Sohh when the admin and mod's had agendas (Blatant not hidden) for members heads. I will not feel sorry for Sohh when all things are going wrong. They try to then do the right thing. I will never,I repeat never feel sorry for Sohh when they can't man up and say (we fukked up were sorry and will try to fix it) instead they try to blame buzzmedia. You have to be responsable for your business decisions and take care of your members.

The Coli

We Heavy

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sohh reminds of me of the first girl I used to fukk thinking her pus.sy will never get old.

shyt is sad really

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
they had months and months and months to fix the issues with the site and didn't do a damn thing about it.

Can't feel sorry for that kind of incompetence. They deserve everything that happened.

breezydeuces.gif