There was a fifth Ninja Turtle?

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure they did a cross over with Power Rangers too. Still this show was :trash: I didn't want to admit it when I was younger cause I was fan of all things turtles :mjcry:

Daps
When there plans for another movie in the 90's the creators were gonna bring up another turtle from the bench.

TMNT-Next-Mutation-Kirby-Color.jpg

:wtf: this pic just brought up a memory from my childhood out of nowhere, and it's fuzzy and I can't quite remember clearly

but on the old 90's cartoon, wsn't there a few eps when one of the turtles got a more advanced mutation? that looked kinda like this pic :wtf:

dap and rep to anybody that can help me remember :damn:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: this pic just brought up a memory from my childhood out of nowhere, and it's fuzzy and I can't quite remember clearly

but on the old 90's cartoon, wsn't there a few eps when one of the turtles got a more advanced mutation? that looked kinda like this pic :wtf:

dap and rep to anybody that can help me remember :damn:

Yeah I remember that shyt. One of the later seasons of the cartoon. It felt like a fever dream and then I went back and looked it up.

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-season-9-8-doomquest-mutated-raphael-donatello-leonardo-michelangelo-tmnt.jpg