there really needs to be a cure for baby fever (besides the obvious)

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
even after seeing that, i still want a baby.
i'll just hold out for a bit.

if i was the lady in the video i'd probably curse the man and his mother for doing this to me :damn:
:dahell:Dahell you want a baby for? Have you even been in a relationship yet?

(And im saying this after spending a night watching baby videos after seeing the girl scared of her own shadow:snoop:)

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:Dahell you want a baby for? Have you even been in a relationship yet?

(And im saying this after spending a night watching baby videos after seeing the girl scared of her own shadow:snoop:)
i like babies, but no i've never been in a relationship, thanks for reminding me.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i like babies, but no i've never been in a relationship, thanks for reminding me.
Me either:yeshrug: However, buy a cow before you get that milk, girl. I won't lie though, its weird how "cute" kids seem to me now. They were instruments of annoyance before:francis:

Trying to keep my mind right so I don't fukk around and impregnate the first girl to give me that 4 -letter word.

Daps
Girl just go watch a Supernanny marathon. If those bad arse kids don't cool your fires, Iono what to tell you.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
[drake voice] oh man [/drake voice]

I've had baby fever since my mid teens. My parents just kept on having children so I was always around lil lil nikkas and I LOVE taking care care of them. Like my parents barely had to wake up in the middle of the night to take care of my 2 youngest siblings because I would attend to the baby before they did :pachaha:

I told my girlfriend that after her IUD expires (3 years) that her uterus is getting invaded

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
My 2 year old niece was lying in my lap yesterday because her knee was hurting and I almost felt it again.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Kids are turrible. Don't do it to yourself.

I keep telling y'all that these lil gremlins are only nice to look at. Once you get close and realize how demonic they really are...

:scusthov: the noise
:huhldup: the germs
:heh: the lack of sleep

:nahh: no thank you

Daps
There is a vaccine

Babtsit your family members kids

After that you'll be good for awhile
What If there legit good kids like angels...my cousins daughter was such a doll she always listen and was in her pj's by 7 like u didn't need to . tell her...she gave me more baby fever

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What If there legit good kids like angels...my cousins daughter was such a doll she always listen and was in her pj's by 7 like u didn't need to . tell her...she gave me more baby fever
As if kids like those are common

Kids are gonna kid brehette

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
My little cousin is 5, he's a little bad but it's controllable, just have him preoccupied with something like his Ninja turtle toys or a soccer ball.

He's a little bit of a smart ass too, but actually very intelligent. I love teaching him things like Ghanaian history or how to spell certain things.

I love him :mjcry:
Nope, I still want a baby

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
You'll find someone, you got your stuff together. Even if you just wanted a man JUST for that reason I can't see them having a problem with that, you not just some random bummy chick trying to trap or lock some man down. You got you stuff together better than most men from the looks of things.

Me on the other hand...:sadcam:

Seems way to dangerous to try and have a kid with a "random" woman.
Who the you think she is? Maude lebowski?