there really needs to be a cure for baby fever (besides the obvious)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's exactly how I feel. I don't WANT to but at least it's an option, right? Life is all about having options.
You'll find someone, you got your stuff together. Even if you just wanted a man JUST for that reason I can't see them having a problem with that, you not just some random bummy chick trying to trap or lock some man down. You got you stuff together better than most men from the looks of things.

Me on the other hand...:sadcam:

Seems way to dangerous to try and have a kid with a "random" woman.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You'll find someone, you got your stuff together. Even if you just wanted a man JUST for that reason I can't see them having a problem with that, you not just some random bummy chick trying to trap or lock some man down. You got you stuff together better than most men from the looks of things.

Me on the other hand...:sadcam:

Seems way to dangerous to try and have a kid with a "random" woman.
Are you saying you don't have your shyt together?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you saying you don't have your shyt together?
I was more talking about trying to find a woman that I can trust to have my kid if I'm not tied down by then.

But I dont have my stuff all the way together yet either, and beofre I bring a child into this world I want too. I know alot of people can yolo kids...I'm just not one of those people.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was more talking about trying to find a woman that I can trust to have my kid if I'm not tied down by then.

But I dont have my stuff all the way together yet either, and beofre I bring a child into this world I want too. I know alot of people can yolo kids...I'm just not one of those people.

I'm walking the same path as you OG. I'm extremely young (20-23). I don't want to bring ANY child into this world until I get my shyt together and live life to the fullest. Not only that but the women plays an important part. Is she kind hearted, loves me for me, selfless, healthy, etc. I'm not expecting her to be perfect because I'm not perfect.

Trust me I baby sit my little sister and cousins and it's not easy.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ohhh ok. I get it now. Yeah, its definitely more difficult for men that want children because you HAVE to find a trustworthy woman. I agree with not "yoloing" kids too but at the same time, if you have a solid plan to position yourself AND you find a woman worth having a kid with, I don't think you should wait until your plan is completely in place if that makes sense. It's also different for men because you don't really have an age restriction on when you can have children. There is more a desperation, for lack of a better term, when it comes to women, aging and children. Like "hurry up before your ovaries dry up"

Last edited: