There is no such thing as land scarcity in the USA. All these cities are landlocked by leeching blood sucking suburbs

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
NYC is five counties, they don't need more land they good

Nah the fakkit liar who started this thread also started this one yesterday:

Trying to stunt on folks while posting zero proof of his boasts, and that ain't the first time. He's another @Luken, always claiming to be some big fish ass nikka yet never posting a lick of proof to back up his nonsense. He's a goofy bozo for real for real.

I naturally despise liars, so while I have some time to BS this morning, I'll use some of it to give that nikka the business. :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Incorporate every single suburbs into the city and watch the housing prices fall down.
This is never going to happened but what could easily happen is building large scale affordable housing in underpopulated areas with fast rail connections to city centers.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the feelings of land scarcity is more contributed by people all over the country wanting to pack in the same 5-10 cities.

Every mf wanna be in New York driving up prices, meanwhile small towns in like Idaho or flyover states can't populate without leaning on immigrants

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
I grew up in pg County, spent a lot of time in greenbelt. Old greenbelt is really an excellent model of what should be created, but the issue is that it will create a massively left population. Anyone from OGB can tell you a lot about the New Deal because it gave birth to that place, and to them by extension.

More greenbelt are what need to happen, but the political product from the polity, boy oh boy a lot of people don't want that to happen.