There Is Just Some Evil People In This World :wow:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

:wow:

I remember this story back when i was in high school but never followed through on what happened afterwards.

300px-Raymond_Vanessa_Jackson_Collingswood_Boys_Child_Abuse.jpg

Had these lil nikkas looking like extras in the thriller music video :wtf:

:why:

why would someone do this. Why would you take in kids just to starve them. How come they only starved these boys? So Many Questions

The foster father dies before trial and the foster mother pleads guilty and serves seven years in prison (:comeon: , way too light in my estimation), she is probably out by now.

The oldest ones life is ruined forever. At least there is still hope for the other ones

Last edited by a moderator:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
When that bytch demon gets outta jail the brothers need to click up and run in her house and light her up with some gasoline

:ufdup: somebody cue that Nas gif where he puts on the ski mask

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
smh @ those height increases after the little homies got some food....sad thing is they all probably was supposed to be bout 6 ft....but they all gon tap out around 5'5/5'6

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
why did they do that

Apparently the mother claimed as a defense (that in hindsight worked since she was granted a seven year term plea deal for child endangerment that could have taken her out of prison in two years on parole) was the boys had a history of complex problems and she blamed New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services for sending her and her husbands the boys.

but that does not make sense since, Just by the above video, it seems that the only thing wrong with them was a lack of food.

It seems that New Jersey was trying to hush hush this case and sweep it under the rug.
I don't even think there was a massive overhaul of the Family services system in New Jersey (like New York did in the aftermath of the Nixzmary Brown case in 2006 )

This was truly a failure by New Jersey's social working agency and its legal system afterwards as well.

To the State, Foster children need to be monitored every three months by the state until they are 18 when you place them in homes.

To Foster Parents (obviously I am giving the Jacksons the benefit of the doubt), If you can not take care of them then you should not take them in.

This was horrendous on every level and looking back on it, it is just worst.

:mindblown: These boys were robbed. I hope they sued the state for millions.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently the mother claimed as a defense (that in hindsight worked since she was granted a seven year term plea deal for child endangerment that could have taken her out of prison in two years on parole) was the boys had a history of complex problems and she blamed New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services for sending her and her husbands the boys.

but that does not make sense since, Just by the above video, it seems that the only thing wrong with them was a lack of food.

It seems that New Jersey was trying to hush hush this case and sweep it under the rug.
I don't even think there was a massive overhaul of the Family services system in New Jersey (like New York did in the aftermath of the Nixzmary Brown case in 2006 )

This was truly a failure by New Jersey's social working agency and its legal system afterwards as well.

To the State, Foster children need to be monitored every three months by the state until they are 18 when you place them in homes.

To Foster Parents (obviously I am giving the Jacksons the benefit of the doubt), If you can not take care of them then you should not take them in.

This was horrendous on every level and looking back on it, it is just worst.

:mindblown: These boys were robbed. I hope they sued the state for millions.

Typical it would happen in new jersey, did they say where it happened it jersey?

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I remember this story. I'm sad to hear what happened to the oldest brother. I'm glad they're doing well now.