There are no TV shows for Blacks on TV...

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
:aicmon: What the fukk is Black Entertainment? Dont let the next man tell you what you should enjoy.

fukk that noise, do what you like. :manny:
People can enjoy what they want. But they shouldn't expect to be enlightened by entertainment unless we can own/control it.

If you want to be enlightened, read a book.

If you want to be empowered, start a business.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watch what's good. Not what color the people are. :yeshrug:

Megan Good has a new NBC drama coming out in the Fall, let's see if the base supports it. :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you're looking to television for self-worth, you've already lost. any child whose self-esteem is affected by television, is a child whose parents aren't doing their job.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i dont even watch bet except for 106th and park randomly sometimes.

i only watch comedy central, sports and nat geo/sci channel type shyt

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
This...

My co-workers always ask me if sports is the only type of TV that I watch.
I could never get into reality shows and the occasional black or minority shows have way too many cheesy cliches.

Basically...like 98% of TV is scripted anyway...Who wants to watch that?

ALL of those "reality" shows are scripted or they are told to act or do certain things...Now how is that "real?" But EVERYBODY swear that Love and Hip Hop, BBW and other reality shows are real...man please.

I hate those cliches and the "actors" or "stars" that play up to them...I stick with NFL, NCAA, MLB, and NBA as my "reality" shows...Definitely not scripted (IDK bout NBA lol j/k) and no one knows what's gonna happen...Love it

oh and Food Network, WETACreate, and History Channel, all the rest of them channels can die