Them Nikkas Had a Parade!!!.Official Season Thread Of The World Champion Miami Heat

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Damn, Spo just got the best wifey of them all, even the players bad bytches. :ooh::cape:
He been living the life
Coach-Spo-500x418.jpg

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good victory :salute:

shyt like this just proves we play down to our competition

When them boys focused they cant lost :jawalrus:

That damn traffic though a nikka just got home :beli:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Twenty questions with the Miami Heat’s Ray Allen:

1) Last time basketball moved you to tears?

“Game 4 of the Finals against the Lakers. We were down 24, and we came back to win. It was a combination of joy and mental exhaustion. It took everything I had from me. I left everything on the court. I was so drained. And it hurt good and bad. It was a mixed feeling, not just joy, because of the level of fatigue. I was in a timeout, I saw our fans behind the bench as we iced the game in the last few seconds, and it felt worth it.”

11) Does anyone call you by your real name — Walter?

“My college friends do. And now Chris Bosh, for some reason.” :dead:

12) You admitted once that, even as a star, you were terrified before games — and that’s why you prepared the way you did. Why and how do you use fear?

“I always feel, even at the top, that it can all be taken away, that the trick is to keep managing what you got. I’ve seen a lot of people in life lose what they have because of their shortcomings — drugs, drinking, women, money. Fear of failure and shame have always been motivators for me.”

13) Something people don’t know about LeBron?

“LeBron, in my career, shares more than anyone I know. Not just basketball. Off court, too. He shares his sponsorships. He’s a great gift-giver.

14) Three things that people don’t know about some other Heat teammates?

“Dwyane doesn’t eat any vegetables, no greens, no salad, no nothing. Chris Andersen, it is all one tattoo, believe it or not. Mario Chalmers and I grew up together. I’ve known him since he was a little kid. Our fathers served in the military together.” :leon:

Dan Le Batard: Miami Heat’s Ray Allen knocks down 20 questions - Dan Le Batard - MiamiHerald.com

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Twenty questions with the Miami Heat’s Ray Allen:

Damn that is just 1 tattoo did he get it all done at once or over several days?
It's cool the Jesus still gets checks for he got game. Imagine how much money Samuel l Jackson must get for all his work. U act in 200 movies that are shown on tv all the time and you don't even need to work anymore.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Glen Rice Jr. Named D-League Player Of The Week
Mar 11, 2013 2:34 PM EDT

Glen Rice, Jr. of the Rio Grande Valley Vipers has been named NBA Development League Performer of the Week for games played March 4-10.

Rice, Jr. (6-6, 215, Georgia Tech) averaged 24.0 points on 48 percent shooting from the floor to go with 11.0 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 36.7 minutes as the Vipers went 3-0 on the week. He began the week on March 5, posting 20 points and 14 boards in a 115-111 win over the Iowa Energy and returned the next night to finish with 29 points and 11 rebounds in a 118-110 victory over the Austin Toros. In the back to back home victories, Rice, Jr. connected on seven of 16 shots from behind the arc.

Camp invite :leon: