Them Nikkas Had a Parade!!!.Official Season Thread Of The World Champion Miami Heat

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
We play too classy breh. Trust me the Thunder will goon it up as well if we meet again

i thought we were talking about indy ? like prime said fukk the thunder they don't want it their scariest goon is perkins and that's only because he looks like muk off pokemon

Birdman could be huge if he started for us.

soon

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I hope I m wrong cuz I actually wanna see a player break West's jaws. Dude is a punk and a sore loser

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
i thought we were talking about indy ? like prime said fukk the thunder they don't want it their scariest goon is perkins and that's only because he looks like muk off pokemon

soon

Well I m talking about the Pissers. Bron better put his body on dem country boys:damn:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I love this team brehs :to:

Part of me still can't believe we got this nikka Bron. I still remember being excited as hell when we had that young "Big 3" of Flash, Caron Butler and Odom. :pachaha:

Now we have THIS?!? :blessed:
Honestly, Lebron still looks weird to me in a Heat uniform.

:riles: = GOAT sales pitch of all times. Stern fukked us in '97 in the Juwans deal and we got our revenge in 2010 :yes:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I feel like Bron isn't even trying, when he just barrels to the paint that's a scary sight, he should do that more... nobody would stop him.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I feel like Bron isn't even trying, when he just barrels to the paint that's a scary sight, he should do that more... nobody would stop him.

That's how injuries/accidents happen. I rather him play smart and injury free.