Them Nikkas Had a Parade!!!.Official Season Thread Of The World Champion Miami Heat

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
15 straight a new franchise record :blessed:

well_done_sir.gif

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
us heat fans just need to sit back, relax, and chill the fukk out. I see most of the OG's don't let the silly shyt faze em. we all know how this shyt is gonna go. these guys are gonna get bored, take games off, get trashed by the media, then all of a sudden start destroying the league and everybody is back on their dikk again. these guys don't give a fukk about winnin 75 games. wade is supposedly flabby and sick and he's averaging 20 on 49% shooting. probably gonna be 50% after tonight. and he will only get better as the season goes on. as of now, is there really any team in the league that actually worries you?...when the shyt comes down to it, and these guys got that okc game 5 look in their eyes...you really think anybody can fukk with em?...nah. bron not goin out like that again. and every fan base here knows it.

:myman:....no team stands a chance

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
It's too true though. Everything about that fraud was a disaster. He didn't shoot. He cost us Mayo. The only reason why I'm at peace with his exit is because he helped get us Rubio. If I could find his championship ring and throw it over an African mountain like Kevin Bacon in The Air Up There, I would.

that isn't much tho :mjpls:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
looking at our schedule its possible our winning streak could continue through the rest of the month. the only real teams we face are indiana on sunday and the spurs at the end of the month. rest of the teams are garbage or average.