Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m just high and thinking... they know if people only get 6 that they will most likely save it and it won’t stimulate the economy.

I would couple the extra 1400 with a tax free weekend to encourage shopping.

Why should it be up to people to stimulate the economy when you got tons of rich fukks hoarding more wealth than most states???:what: the economy is trash right now anyways...:manny:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Why should it be up to people to stimulate the economy when you got tons of rich fukks hoarding more wealth than most states???:what: the economy is trash right now anyways...:manny:
At the end of the day none of that trickle down shyt works. We gotta get it for ourselves. If I was a city with major shopping and tourist industries, I would be offering incentives for people to spend their money in my locale versus others because with such paltry help, every dollar becomes that much more important and fought over.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Is this real?:russ:
That’s his way of killing the bill “because that’s what the president really asked for” but Bernie was supposed to filibuster the floor to force a vote on the house measure. Nothing happened and I think Sanders may have caved.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’m just high and thinking... they know if people only get 6 that they will most likely save it and it won’t stimulate the economy.

I would couple the extra 1400 with a tax free weekend to encourage shopping. We need people buying shyt to stimulate local economies. Police might need to let the narcotic boom for 6 months to get money flowing again
If you are paying your rent or debt down the economy is helped.

The idea that PS5 or going out for Olive Garden are the only way to help the economy is dangerous.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
What's the most likely, legit and safest way to double that 600? And fastest?

Realistically.