Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Got mine yesterday, Didn’t even think I was getting one

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
My old bank account hit negative from a bill I forgot to switch over.

I guess it's going to get mailed now :mjcry:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I did my taxes on the HandR block and these motherfukkas sent my shyt to them instead of putting it in my Account:mjlol:.
H&R got folks heated. Said they had it fixed and it was supposed to be in your account by the end of the day yesterday. I still haven’t received mine and so haven’t many others.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
H&R got folks heated. Said they had it fixed and it was supposed to be in your account by the end of the day yesterday. I still haven’t received mine and so haven’t many others.
I tried to call earlier that shyt was a dub. They said by today on Twitter. I have Capital One so who knows:mjcry:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Read on the reddit IRS that if your 19' taxes are still in processing from last year, you might be fukked. Govt aint shyt. Im still waiting on amended taxes from last year because yall had to send folk home for months which caused backlog and now you gonna punish those same people by not hitting em wit dat stim? :gucci:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
fb0zhw3g2f961.jpg

:russ:

I feel for the folks that really need it and still getting screwed

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
If you get a message on getmypayment that there isn’t enough info, create an account, or go to your account transcript and under 2020, it should come up. Mine says issued 1/4/21. It should be there tomorrow, although I have no pending transactions on my bank account.

Capital One

:francis:
Mine says there is lot enough info. How do I go to account transcript?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I have chase and apparently, it looks like they put my stimulus check in someone elses account. I've been on the phone with IRS for over an hour while at work. :francis:

Might have to kiss that sucka goodbye.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Read on the reddit IRS that if your 19' taxes are still in processing from last year, you might be fukked. Govt aint shyt. Im still waiting on amended taxes from last year because yall had to send folk home for months which caused backlog and now you gonna punish those same people by not hitting em wit dat stim? :gucci:

They knew this that's why it took them so long to pass it. Everything is tricknology with these muthafukkas bruh. They could've been passed something and used 18's like the first one but nevermind you know the rest.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I have chase and apparently, it looks like they put my stimulus check in someone elses account. I've been on the phone with IRS for over an hour while at work. :francis:

Might have to kiss that sucka goodbye.
If you filed your previous taxes using a service like H&R or Turbo Tax then they put your funds in one of their accounts. You’ll get it, but apparently they’re sorting some sh*t out