Them $600 stimmys boming as soon as tonight brehs EDIT: Coli brehs are getting them!)

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Golden 1 and i aint get shyt yet

tenor.gif

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Breh what's crazy is ...THEY KNOW I OWE..I KNOW I OWE, hell I planned on using my stimulus to pay off the debt...why in the hell would they send me all that money if they knew it was never mine to begin with. They amended my wife and I tax refund for us, and sent us a letter stating how much we owe...now they pull some shyt like this. A setup.

These nikkas tryna throw you under the jail what the hell did you do:russ:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I know in nyc people making up to like 120k qualify for a lot of “low income housing” apartments

Maybe If You Have 8 Adults Living In The Apartment lmao

Making 120k Theres No Way In Hell You Qualify For Low Income Housing, Not Even Close, If 120k Was Low Income ACTUAL Low Income People Would Be Sleeping In The Streets In Droves, Look Up Low Income Restrictions This Is NOT True

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Maybe If You Have 8 Adults Living In The Apartment lmao

Making 120k Theres No Way In Hell You Qualify For Low Income Housing, Not Even Close, If 120k Was Low Income ACTUAL Low Income People Would Be Sleeping In The Streets In Droves, Look Up Low Income Restrictions This Is NOT True

I’m not saying they are considered lower class..they are considered middle class in nyc (and I’m assuming places like San Francisco and shyt) if u making 6 figures..the original post I replied to was someone asking “is 6 figures considered middle class?”

there’s currently a listing for a building basically in soundview, Bronx..which I’m sure u know is trash.. where you qualify as a single person making 90k as “middle income “

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
They doing an update of that reddit thread that showed stimulus checks hitting by bank account?

I forgot what subreddit it was:sadcam: