Thelma is biracial on this New Good Times

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
The Cosby Show was a great example of this...Lisa Bonet and the oldest daughter Sandra

That was done purposefully to that their some cohesiveness along colorlines in the black community. It does usually happened that way that dark brown black people produce curly haired Mulattoes.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
live-in-front-of-a-studio-audience-christmas-abc-poster-20076500.jpeg

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Casting Corrine Foxx as "Thelma" in "Good Times" told me all that I needed to know
about this reboot "tribute."

Part of BernNadette Stanis' authenticity for the original role was that she actually grew up
in the Tilden Housing Projects in Brooklyn, along with baseball legend Willie Randolph.

Now Corrine is mixed-race, growing up in Hollywood as the child of a multimillionaire actor. She
tried hard last night, but like the whole cast, they all struggled to recapture the soul of the show.

Much of black entertainment today simply cannot hang with what came before it.

3B737B0200000578-0-image-m-144_1481918332521.jpg

Corinne-Foxx-625x302.jpg

gt121.jpg

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Casting Corrine Foxx as "Thelma" in "Good Times" told me all that I needed to know
about this reboot "tribute."

Part of BernNadette Stanis' authenticity for the original role was that she actually grew up
in the Tilden Housing Projects in Brooklyn, along with baseball legend Willie Randolph.

Now Corrine is mixed-race, growing up in Hollywood as the child of a multimillionaire actor. She
tried hard last night, but like the whole cast, they all struggled to recapture the soul of the show.

Much of black entertainment today simply cannot hang with what came before it.

3B737B0200000578-0-image-m-144_1481918332521.jpg

Corinne-Foxx-625x302.jpg

gt121.jpg

That was the point that I was I'm trying to make. She lives a life nothing near of what the average black American comes from. Not only that but her skin color is a clear advantage.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Why wasn't this included in the original post? SMH. Cats be making half-ass shytty threads on their mobile phones and wonder why someone laughing at an adolescent typo getting the focus of the thread.

She lives a life nothing near of what the average black American comes from.......her skin color is a clear advantage.

Oh that's her?

Facts, she's not going to live the hardships as much cuz she's farther from African features. Bad casting.....again.

Last edited:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Most of Hollywood, white or black, reserves the black, fit & attractive female image to biracials only (in mainstream films). I’m glad that a few are trying to return to a better, well rounded image of black women with the introduction of Ashley Blaine Featherson, Nafessa Williams & China McClain.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Most of Hollywood, white or black, reserves the black, fit & attractive female image to biracials only (in mainstream films). I’m glad that a few are trying to return to a better, well rounded image of black women with the introduction of Ashley Blaine Featherson, Nafessa Williams & China McClain.

bullshyt