Thelma is biracial on this New Good Times

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I rare my watch tv but I was watching the news and saw that a Good Times was coming on.

So everyone is black except Thelma who is played Jaime Foxx's Daughter. All I got to say is "interesting".

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a good thing that she's working. Being employed is always a nice thing However, I believe that replacement agenda is a thing. They could've done better.
I mean, Jamie was in the All in the Family and Jeffersons reboot they did, I'd say it's a pretty good chance he used that to get his daughter a role. She joined as his co-host on the 2nd season of the game show he does on Fox.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Viola Davis was Florida. The Black dude from Homicide Life on the Streets was James. Some how they had a Quadroon
daughter.
In the original Ralph Carter was light skinned too :yeshrug:
Edit- it already aired? Damn. Did they do another show too like they did with All in the Family and The Jefferson’s?

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
You never seen two dark skin blacks have a lighter child?

Ehh, many people in my family have siblings lighter than them. But let's be for real; their is a limit to this. Its one thing to have one kid lighter than the other but for 2 dark brown coarse haired mississippi ADOS to produce a single light mulatto
daughter? I don't think so.