*****THEE Official March Madness 2K18 Thread*****

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
NC Central going back again :wow:

Still remember when poohbie took the world by storm . :wow:

Folks don't realize how far we've come. My freshman year in 08 the basketball team was TRAAASH. I rememebr going to a game when we were like 0-15 or something and some students were yellin "Detroit Lionnsss" because it was the same yr the Lions went 0-16. The whole athletics department has shifted for the better the past 6-7 yrs

This was Levelle's best coaching job, we had no dominant guard that could win us a game (a la Jerm, Pat Cole, etc) and there was a lot of inexperience, but somehow some way we got the W.

EAGLE PRIDE!

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Folks don't realize how far we've come. My freshman year in 08 the basketball team was TRAAASH. I rememebr going to a game when we were like 0-15 or something and some students were yellin "Detroit Lionnsss" because it was the same yr the Lions went 0-16. The whole athletics department has shifted for the better the past 6-7 yrs

This was Levelle's best coaching job, we had no dominant guard that could win us a game (a la Jerm, Pat Cole, etc) and there was a lot of inexperience, but somehow some way we got the W.

EAGLE PRIDE!

He did do an exceptional job this year.