*****THEE Official March Madness 2K18 Thread*****

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Exactly. Wagner needs to use his size. Houston's tallest player is 6'8. Hopefully Beilein tweak some things.
I've seen Houston play twice and so far I'm not impressed. #32 pretty much does everything for them. Simpson/Simmons will have to extend the defense out further on him and we gotta play inside out with Wagner, no stupid early fouls.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Not only did I pick Arizona to advance, I picked them to win the National Championship, they lost to #13 Buffalo by 21 tonight. :francis:

Tired of getting burned by these desert bums :damn:

Buffalo can play..its unfortunate MAC games don't much airtime but those WNY boys can roll.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
fukk everybody that tagged me in this thread :Scust:

Guess I'll just add myself to the list

tenor.gif

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've seen Houston play twice and so far I'm not impressed. #32 pretty much does everything for them. Simpson/Simmons will have to extend the defense out further on him and we gotta play inside out with Wagner, no stupid early fouls.

Gray aside last night was the worst performance of the year for pretty much the entire team. Looking forward to seeing them play as the underdog with no pressure. All house money from here. Hopefully everyone reverts back to their normal games because it’s a lot to ask rob gray to repeat that level of play.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This Texas A&M and providence game is what they talk about when they say NCAA athletes do more than go pro. Cause all I see is 10 guys on the floor applying to be brick masons.