*****THEE Official March Madness 2K18 Thread*****

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Duke and Kentucky have cake walks this year

lies, we still may have to get through kansas ans nova, UK has the cakewalk

Carolina being ranked the best #2 seed turned out to be a blessing.

I would not have wanted to play A&M in the 2nd round :huhldup:

going to pitt was a blessing. we would've had to play A&M plus be in tarheel country with them booing us. would've been like playing a road game or like playing south carolina in south carolina last year (i'm still salty over how the committee fukked us over like that). being in pittsburgh was quiet and neutral with little distractions and majority of the audience for our games were reportedly duke fans.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
@Call Me James
JimmyButlerSmallerSizedVersion.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
going to pitt was a blessing. we would've had to play A&M plus be in tarheel country with them booing us. would've been like playing a road game or like playing south carolina in south carolina last year (i'm still salty over how the committee fukked us over like that). being in pittsburgh was quiet and neutral with little distractions and majority of the audience for our games were reportedly duke fans.

I was so pissed about that South Carolina game. I knew we were fukked when i saw where we were playing.

Last edited:

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
I was so pissed about that South Carolina game. I knew we were fukked when i saw where we playing.

The whole seeding of the top 4 teams to give them a home court advantage is always bad for Duke cause they always end up putting us with UNC and it ends up being all baby blue fakkits and opposing fans cheering against us all weekend long...

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Switch Napoleon figure to an aww shucks hick and you have could say the same for UNC...No hate either it's true. Of course you have a better chance at winning a championship but the same negatives apply.

And you know a game is over when you put in an Asian cat. :mjlol:

You have no idea what you're talking about. There's only one coach doing less with more while having multiple 5 stars sit and rot on the bench and it ain't Roy or Izzo :sas2: